Chapter 4

tweek was now sitting in the middle of craig's room, watching his guinea pig stripe play between them in a small circle. 

he never expected this to happen at all, he heard from kenny that craig was an asshole, and a total dick to literally everyone, so why was craig so nice to him when he acted so rude to everyone else? was he just being nice to him to take something from him and take advantage of him? tweek hoped wholeheartedly that wasn't the case.

tweek also noticed a habit craig has, he always flipped people off, whoever they were he would just flip them off, tweek even saw him flip the principal off, but he never flipped tweek off. tweek wondered why he didn't give him the middle finger at all from the moment they met up until now. 

and there he was, next to craig on the floor with stripe who was chirping happily as craig was holding him and patting him on the head. craig looked so peacefull and happy while holding stripe, as if he was in his happy place.

craig on the other hand was having the same question in his mind, why was he being so nice and friendly to this new kid, it wasn't like him at all. but he didn't want to bother or think about it too much so he just went with it without asking any more questions about his weird behavior towards tweek.

''here, you can hold him'' craig said, handing tweek his guinea pig. 

''WHA!! NO MAN THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE!! WHAT IF I DROP HIM ?'' tweek started to panic but craig looked him in the eye and said ''it's okay tweek i'm sure you won't drop him, just hold him like this and he'll be fine'' 

''hnngh..'' tweek twitched, looking down at stripe then glancing up to meet craig's eyes.

'' i trust you'' craig sounded serious, and tweek's heart skipped a beat. but craig was totally surprised with himself, like really? he trusts him already? he's just met him this morning and he's already letting him inside his room while also letting him hold stripe, it was all weird and new for craig because even his best friends clyde and token weren't allowed to touch his guinea pig.

''o-okay'' tweek said, trying to calm down so that he could hold stripe without twitching and dropping him.

as craig slowly and carefully handed stripe over to tweek, tweek gently put his hands together, craig put stripe on tweek's hands and softly put his hands underneath tweek's hands so that he could support him and stripe and to make sure his hands were not twitching so that he doesn't drop stripe.

tweek then smiled as he noticed stripe chirping happily and nuzzling against tweek's hands, ''see, he likes you'' craig smiled and looked at tweek, he suddenly became aware of how close he was to tweek as their noses were barely touching. but tweek didn't notice it at all as he was putting all his attention into holding stripe and trying not to drop him.

''yeah hehe... you're righ-'' then tweek looked up to meet craig's eyes, locking eyes with him.

they both went silent as they admired each other's eyes, craig never noticed how beautifully colorful tweek's eyes were. they were mixed with green around the pupil and turquoise around the corners as well as a beautiful blue at the bottom of the iris. 

tweek's skin was also so clear and looked so soft like a baby, craig wanted to touch his face and see how soft and gentle it really was, also how tweek's hands felt so nice and warm against his made him even more curious about how tweek's skin would feel against his.

tweek became aware of how close they were as their noses were almost touching, tweek could feel his face heating up, but the same thing was happening to craig so he wasn't alone. 

craig's eyes were wide open staring at tweek, then his eyes trailed from tweek's eyes down to his lips, tweek had beautiful plump red lips, they were probably red from how much tweek bit them. it was a habit of his that he needed to break but just couldn't as biting his lips kind of reduced his anxiety but resulted in red chapped lips that were often bleeding.

craig has never felt like he needed something or someone ever in his life, and what he wanted right now was to hold tweek in his arms and see what his lips taste like.

BUT he was craig tucker for fuck's sake, he wasn't supposed to be this needy and 'in love' with someone, but he won't phrase it like that as he'll probably say it was just a stupid small crush that will probably die after a few days.

''i-'' tweek started, their faces coming closer and closer, but a chirp from stripe broke their intense staring session, both of them looking at the ground blushing like two schoolgirls after they've had they had their first kiss with the person they like , which was not their case... yet.

''I- AGH I GOTTA GO!!'' tweek screamed as he put stripe down and went running out of craig's room and out of his house eventually. 

''DAMMIT TWEEK WAIT A MINUTE'' craig went running after him but tweek was already out of his house already, he was fast.

and craig, well he just couldn't stop thinking about how tweek looked in the heat of the moment and how close he was to kiss the hell out of him.

tweek looked so damn adorable when he held stripe and the way tweek talked back to his little guinea pig and how he giggled and smiled whenever stripe chirped. it was just too damn adorable for craig to handle.

craig also never expected himself to call someone more adorable than stripe but he admitted to himself that tweek was indeed more adorable than stripe more than craig liked, the way he twitched and how he let out small little screams and groans makes him even more adorable.

tweek was just the definition of cute, craig thought. 

now craig's whipped for the blonde spaz, he never imagined he'd be in this situation ever, but there he was, in his room, thinking about ways to make tweek stay for more time with him so that he could see him smile and giggle and twitch.

''wait- am i gay?'' craig found himself letting that question slip out of his lips, was he really gay? or was tweek just an exception?

would all the other guys find tweek adorable and cute like craig or would it be the opposite? 

craig couldn't help but feel a tinge of some strange feeling he couldn't quite put a name on for thinking that one guy would find tweek cute and sweep him off his feet.

only craig could have him all to himself, he wanted to be able to talk to tweek all day every day and not worry about some other guy stealing him away from him. 

but wait- why is he thinking like that, why is he feeling like that, he's a guy and tweek is a guy too. he wasn't that feminine or girly looking so why does craig find him that cute.

and he wasn't gay, or was he? did tweek turn him gay?

''damn, i really need a girlfriend''