chapter 11

buckle up lads this one's gonna be very long lmao 

-

"alright everyone listen up," pc principal said into the mic he was holding, "today we're gonna be showing you some art from our asian-american students presented by our student-body president, wendy testaberger"

"hey guys, as you know we have several new students here in south park elementary," wendy started, holding a bunch of papers in her hands, she looked very confident in what she was saying which grabbed the students attention, and so she continued, "we have been getting to know some of the asian girls who have introduced us to an art style called yaoi"

the screen behind wendy changed to show an image of a pink cherry blossom with the word YAOI written in front of the flower as well as its traduction in japanese.

"yaoi is a blend of emotion and beauty, involving two people whos love is looked down upon, the art tries to show that all love is magical, like in Lisa Akimoto's piece, tweek and craig: forbidden love" 

suddenly the screen changes again to show the piece that wendy was talking about, and it was a blonde boy wearing a green shirt and another boy who was wearing the exact same chullo that craig was wearing. tweek looked more into the image and thought back that wendy had mentioned his name to realize that it was a drawing of him and craig kissing. 

"awwwww" 

"WHAT" tweek screamed, why was there a drawing of him and craig kissing on display for all the school to look at, he felt confused and scared, and his twitching already began as he started spasming.

"kelly zhou goes a bit more whimsical with craig and tweek, moonlight dance" the screen changes again to show another piece that revealed craig holding tweek in his arms that was wrapped like a present with a bow on top of his head, they were both lovingly smiling at each other.

"awwwww" 

"dude, what the fuck?!" craig exclaimed, clearly disturbed by the image that was on display, he looked over at tweek who was sitting two seats away from him to find him spasming and looking at the screen in front of him with wide eyes.

"in yaoi art, the seme, or top, is usually dominating the uke, or bottom, as demonstrated in heather Nishimura's tweek and craig: boizu rabu" 

"awwwwww" this time there was clapping heard throughout the gymnasium, and tweek couldn't help but feel his cheeks heat up, craig was experiencing the same thing as his face felt so hot his skin could burn.

"but yaoi can branch out to other things, as well," "uh oh", "as we see here in lilly frog, tweek and craig." 

this time the image that was shown was of tweek butt naked underneath craig, that was when tweek lost it as he got up from his seat screaming and heading down the stairs to get out of the gymnasium, craig wanted to follow him but he was still in shock from what just happened and decided not to go after tweek.

great, now there was definitely gonna be rumours about him being gay and dating tweek.

which wasn't that bad if you ask him but he wanted things to go right with him and tweek and this was not how he expected things to go.

maybe this was the time to stop himself from falling deeper into this rabbit hole of a relationship with tweek, he just needed to get to the bottom of this and go talk to the asian girls who were drawing all those pictures of him and tweek.

"uh excuse me, why are you doing this?" craig was furious, but he tried to keep himself calm and not fight because he was literally talking to a bunch of girls sitting on the stairs while drawing.