chapter 12

tweek was outside of the school, it was really cold and he forgot to wear his coat on top of his shirt so he was freezing cold and shivering.

he just walked out of his staged up fake break up with his fake boyfriend craig, craig told him to make it believable to the others so he made it seem as real as he could, he even cried, which was unintentional but he got really into the act of being craig's boyfriend and breaking up with him that it bought tears to his eyes.

"tweek!" suddenly a high pitched voice took him by surprise and broke his train of thoughts.

"wendy?" thank god it was wendy, tweek and wendy have talked before a few times and he thinks that she's really nice and kind, also very smart which is what tweek was afraid of right now, she might find out about the fake break up.

"tweek i'm so sorry about what just happened between you and craig.." she said, holding tweek's hand in the palms of both her hands, an apologetic look on her face.

"agh... i-it's fine you don't have to worry about me" craig smiled at wendy, but it was a weak little smile.

"listen tweek... i know you're still mad at craig because of what he did but-" wendy started but tweek cut her off, he knew what was coming and he didn't want to deal with it.

"i know wendy, but it just- after all we've been through together, craig and i, it hurts that he decides to do this to me now..." tweek found himself feeling guilty for lying to wendy but part of him meant what he said, so he went on.

"i thought we had something special going on between us, thought that he liked me, because i really like craig, i mean he can be a dick sometimes but inside he's just a big softie and i got to see that side of him...and don't get me wrong because i'm saying that i like craig it's just that- all of what is happening i thought that he wouldn't budge, that it wouldn't affect our friendship-"

"friendship? i thought you guys were together" wendy raised an eyebrow.

"umm... yeah about that-" tweek said looking away, feeling ashamed that he was caught lying.

"don't tell me- oh my god i can't believe i didn't see through your lies it is obvious that you two aren't together after all... like always my gut feeling was right" wendy said laughing, "don't worry tweek i understand why you had to lie to the whole school about your relationship"

tweek chuckled, "yeah well, actually not all of what happened was a lie to be honest with you..." he looked down at his lap, fidgeting with his hands.

"what do you mean ?" wendy raised an eyebrow, looking puzzled.

"i mean that craig and i actually had something going on between us but it just- it got ruined by all this and that and the asian girls and the other kids and-" 

"woah tweek, slow down please, tell me about what was going on between you and craig first then go on about what ruined it" wendy then led them both to a bench to sit down, after they sat down tweek opened his mouth to start. 

"well... since the first day i came to this school craig was the first one to be there for me whenever i needed him, and he always was there for me when i had my panic attacks, he would walk me home every day and i-..." tweek blushed at the last bit he was about to say, "i kissed him on the cheek once..."

"oh my god that is actually so cute, and i bet that fucker liked it when you kissed him,also i saw how craig looked at you and it was like he is in love with you, that nerd actually likes you tweek" wendy chuckled.

"you think so?" tweek giggled, looking down at his lap, his cheeks tinted red at what wendy had told him. 'he liked it when i kissed him' tweek thought, blushing even more at that.

"yeah! and oh my god i saw him fighting Mccormick that day because Mccormick almost kissed you" wendy said, her eyes twinkling under the sunlight.

"yeah, i still don't know to this day why they both fought" tweek puffed his cheeks, crossing his arms and pouting while thinking back to that incident.

"tweek, craig obviously got jealous because he thought kenny took your first kiss" wendy said, flicking her hair back.

"and umm... actually when i asked craig why he fought with kenny he told me it was because he liked me, i didn't think about it much tho-" tweek went on about what had happened in the bathroom with him and craig but got cut off again.

"tweek! craig actually likes you, you dumbass" wendy grabbed both of tweek's hands in hers, looking at him with excitement in her eyes.

"heheh... i don't know if he still does like me though, but even if he still does like me i'm scared.." tweek said looking down at his shaky hands that were intertwined with wendy's hands.

"scared? scared of what?" wendy asked, with a worried look on her face.

"i'm still learning to love, but i'm afraid to fall in love with craig..." tweek said with his shaky voice. he didn't dare say it out loud but here he was, confessing everything he had hidden deep inside his heart to his classmate. 

"i'm sure craig will treat you right tweek" wendy said, trying to reassure tweek. 

"you don't know that. he might not be even gay to begin with!" tweek started panicking.

"i'm sure that dork is gay, i mean he's never had a girlfriend, the real question here is are you sure you're gay ?" wendy asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I DON'T KNOW! AGH!!" tweek gripped at his hair, tugging at it a little bit.

"well go ahead and figure it out you dingus!" wendy grabbed tweek's hands, pulling them away from his hair.

"OH MY GOD! HOW?! AGH-" 

"go over to craig's and talk to him"

"but- what if he doesn't wanna see me, what if- what if he hates me now and wants to-"

"tweek!" wendy gripped tweek on his shoulders, "calm down, i'm sure everything will go well, you two just need to talk, okay?"

"o- agh.. okay"

"now go and talk to him, pour your feelings out to him and show him how much you actually like him" wendy smiled at tweek, then pushed him away in the direction of craig's house.

"good luck! get your mans tweek!!"