Upset Tamaki

A fair warning to those who have never read my work, my oneshots are commonly quite long.

I hope I can still keep your attention

-asa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamaki sighed heavily as he sat in his chair. It was his first hour and he already wanted to go home. He wanted to just put his head down and take a nap, but due to his alphabetic placement, he was stuck in the inconspicuous front row.

It was a good fifteen minutes before class, he always liked to arrive early so he could have afew moments of peace before his peers flooded the room with their useless gossip and needless drama. He lightly placed his weary head on the desk, hoping for a moment's peace. This was something he didn't get.

His friends, Mirio and Nejire walked in together. They we're talking, most likely about something ludicrous due to their comical and easy going nature.

Tamaki loved his friends, they we're so very important to him, but at the moment, he just needed solitude. But, given his affection toward the two of them, and especially Mirio, he didn't object to their presence.

"Hiya there Tamaki!" Nejire greeted with her sporatic energy. Tamaki looked up, he would never ignore her, she was like a sister to him.

"He-hello, Nejire." He greeted with his usual shaky voice. He gave the girl a small smile, about half of the most he could muster.

Nejire took the smile as a kind gesture and gave him am even bigger one, though it wasn't hard to beat.

Tamaki's eyes shifted to Mirio, who's ever-present smile shone. Seeing the blonde's smile brightened Tamaki's mood enough for him to lift his head off the desk and face his friends directly. This just made the two even happier, which wasn't a difficult feat.

"Now, how is our kitten today?" Mirio asked. It was rare for Mirio to use the nickname Nejire had given Tamaki, but he made use of it every once in a while.

This caused a soft pink color to rise to Tamaki's pale face, he always liked being called 'kitten' by Mirio. It made him feel special. Not to mention, he just liked hearing the blue-eyed boy talk.

Suddenly, the bell rang, making Tamaki jump and shake gently. He hated that bell sometimes. Mirio and Nejire rushed to their seats and sat down. Soon enough, the rest of the class flooded in and Tamaki's mood instantly dropped again.

His gentle shaking started again and from a distance, Mirio took notice. Of course, he kept quiet about it given class had started. He would bring it up later.

Eventually, the class had ended and it was now passing time. While the class exited, Tamaki stayed put. He usually didn't take the time to roam the halls or get a drink from the fountain during the five minutes between classes. This was normal for the indigo haired boy.

Mirio knew Tamaki would want to take this time to be alone, so he left the room, deciding to confront him later. He gave Tamaki one last look before exiting the room.

Tamaki put his head down and shut his eyes. By the time he closed them, the bell had rung again.

This was going to be a horribly long day