Come Pick Me Up I'm Scared (pt.2)

Mirio pulled the door shut behind him with a soft, tired sigh.

He turned to Tamaki, who was staring at the floor. He could tell Tamaki felt bad.

He walked over to his boyfriend and pulled his chin up with his thumb, "Tamaki.."

Tamaki looked up at him with a sad smile, averting his gaze, "I'm sorry for making you get out when you're sick." He said quietly, "I feel like a stupid little kid for getting lo-"

"Hush, Tamaki." Mirio said, pushing Tamaki's bangs out of his face, "If you hadn't called me when you did you could have been lost for hours."

Tamaki glanced at him, "But-"

"Shh." Mirio pulled Tamaki's scarf from around his neck, "I said it's okay." He turned around and placed the scarf on the coat rack, "Please don't blame yourself." Mirio smiled under his mask, realizing Tamaki couldn't see his smile, he pulled his mask down for a moment to show him.

Tamaki gave him a weak smile in return, though, mentally, he was obliterating his self worth.

Mirio unbuttoned his coat, "Let's just go to bed and forget this happened."

Tamaki nodded and unzipped his own coat, taking it off, "I-I still want you to take my apology, e-even if you think I don't need to."

Mirio took his mask off and pulled the beanie he was wearing off his head, "Alright." He smiled, "I forgive you."

-----

Tamaki buttoned his pajama shirt and sat on the bed, lost in thought.

Mirio walked in the room, walking over to the dresser and pulling out a t-shirt. He threw the shirt on and yawned.

He walked over to the bed and lifted up the blanket, crawling into bed. He turned to Tamaki, "You alright?"

Tamaki turned around to face him, nodding as he got under the covers. Mirio sniffled, "Still feel bad?"

Tamaki nodded, looking down. Mirio inched closer to him, pulling him close, "I know me telling you it's okay won't make you think so, but I mean it when I say it's really okay."

Tamaki planted his face in Mirio's shoulder, "I know...but I still feel bad." He mumbled.

Mirio ran his hands through Tamaki's soft, indigo hair, "I get it."

Tamaki closed his eyes, utterly exhausted, "You're too good to me.." He mumbled sleepily.

Mirio smiled, sort of ignoring Tamaki's words due to their repetition, "Shh..." He kissed Tamaki's forehead, "Go to bed, Sunshine."

----

Tamaki sat on the couch, sipping on a cup of hot cocoa. He picked up the remote and flipped to the local news channel.

"Two teenagers were found locked in a dumpster in an alleyway this morning." The news reporter said.

Mirio sat next to Tamaki, taking a cap of cough medicine and gaging at the awful taste. He looked at the screen, "Hey, that alleyway is pretty close to where I picked you up last night."

Tamaki nodded, looking closely. The alleyway was incredibly similar to the one he went down.

Two teen boys popped up on screen, the taller one looked extremely irritated.

"So tell us what happened." The reporter said.

"We-"

"We saw that pro hero, Suneater walking around and we wanted to prank him." The shorter teen cut in, telling the truth.

The taller one sighed, "Yeah...we knew he and his boyfriend moved here afew days ago so we knew he wouldn't know his way around. We thought it'd be funny to get him lost but when we his in the dumpster it locked on us.." The teen said, sounding completely drained.

Mirio turned to Tamaki, holding in laughter, "ho-holy crap. Is that true?"

Tamaki grit his teeth, staring at the tv, ridiculously angry, "Mirio, would it be an abuse of power to beat up two children?"

Mirio couldn't help but burst into laughter.