PDA

Tamaki and Mirio perused the halls on their way to class. They talked as they held hands, both blushing like little school girls. Nejire tugged on the back of their shirts, "Come on guys! Ever since you've gotten together you've been ignoring me!" She complained.

The couple turned around. Tamaki looked down, his face turing red from embarassment of being called out, "Were not ignoring you, Nejire! Come join our conversation, we're just talking about the date we went on yesterday." Mirio said happily.

Nejire whined, "Quit bragging about having a boyfriend."

"I wa-"

"I want a boyfriend.." Nejire mumbled, "You two are so lucky to have eachother!" She complained, though everyone knew she was just joking. She was extremely happy for her friends.

Mirio and Tamaki laughed softly together, they were glad Nejire wasn't all fangirl-y for them around other people. Of course, when the three of them were alone, she squealed and screeched like the fangirl she was, but she restrained herself so avoid embarrassing her friends.

It already took alot of courage to be an open gay couple, they didn't need any more attention than they already had.

"But seriously, tell me about this date." Nejire said, smiling, "I want all the juicy details."

Mirio smiled widely in excitement to share his date story, finally. He wanted to talk about it so bad to someone else. He wanted the whole world to know how much he loved spending time with his boyfriend, "We went to this really nice cafe!" Mirio began, "The waitress recognized Tamaki and I and asked for our autographs. Isn't that swell? We're not even pro heros yet and people already know our names."

Tamaki smiled recalling the look on the girls face when she realized who she was handing coffee to. Pure shock turning into unfettered joy and excitement.

"Tamaki was a bit nervous at first, but eventually he gave the girl his autograph. He even drew a little sun next to his hero name, isn't that cute?" Mirio gushed, recalling just how cute the whole ordeal was.

"She said she thought my quirk was interesting." Tamaki said, smiling. Regarding his quirk, people were usually quite negative. He got that, though, it was quite the strange ability.

Mirio continued on with story, Tamaki chiming in every once in a while. Nejire smiled and bounced on the balls of her feet when they finished, "Aw! You guys are just so precious!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks, Nejire." Tamaki and Mirio said on unison.

"So at the end of the night." Nejire said, "Did you guys kiss?" She gushed.

The couple's faces lit up a cherry red upon hearing this. They looked at each other, communicating with their eyes about what they should tell her.

Of course they kissed, it was a really nice date, but could they tell Nejire that without dying of embarrassment?

Both eventually came to the consensus that it was silly to keep it a secret, they loved eachother, they weren't ashamed of kissing each other.

"Yeah." Mirio chuckled, blushing, "We did."

Nejire's smile only widened as she fangirl squealed. She knew it! It was pretty obvious, but hey, give a girl credit.

The bell rang indicating the last hour of the day. Tamaki sighed. This hour was a special hour where the class was split up into special groups of certain related quirks and taught on how to improve their quirk specifically.

It was the only class he and Mirio didn't have together.

Mirio's smile didn't faulter as he heard the bell rang. He would have preferred being in every class with Tamaki, but to him it was okay. They could both manage one hour apart.