Nightly Calls

This was a request, the person prefers not to be tagged

Also, angst warning

-----------------------------------------

Tamaki heard a knock at his door and, without any question, he knew who was there.

He walked over to the door and opened it, and to no one's, atleast not Tamaki's surprise Mirio stood in the doorway.

"Hey Tamaki." Mirio said, beaming with his usual smile. Tamaki returned the smile with a small one.

"Hello Mirio. Thanks for coming by." He said quietly.

"No problem." Mirio said, looking into the room, "No one should have to go through what you're going through alone." He said, his voice having a tone of sympathy and a bit of worry.

Tamaki could sense the undertones and was inclined to avoid continuing the conversation, atleast on that subject.

"Yeah..." He walked into the dorm and motioned for Mirio to follow, "I'm sorry to make you come over and help me." He said.

"Nonsense, of course I'm going to help you. You're my boyfriend." Mirio said, placing a hand on Tamaki's shoulder and looking into his eyes, "You may think it'd an inconvenience, but there's nothing I'd rather do than help you out."

Tamaki couldn't help but smile and blush softly as he made eye contact with the blonde boy. Looking into his eyes, he felt safe. Secure. Mirio was his rock and that was an indisputable fact.

"Now." Mirio said, gently patting Tamaki's shoulder, "Let's go see what we're dealing with."

------------------------

Mirio pulled a trashbag out of the box and got to work putting dirty clothes that littered the floor into it.

Tamaki was always a neat and tidy person, but sometimes his mental health made him lose regard for his usually orderliness and thus we arrive at his current predicament, a messy 'depression room'

Mirio stopped momentarily to hand Tamaki his own trashbag, getting back to work afterwards.

Tamaki didn't own much, but what he did have was all over the floor. Mirio felt bad. He had never gotten himself in the situation of having a cluttered room due to mental health, but he could imagine how taxing it could be.

"How many times has this happened?" Mirio asked.

"Since we've moved into the dorms? Four times." Tamaki answered.

"Four?" Mirio turned around to look at Tamaki, who stopped working as Mirio's eyes fell on him, "Help come you never asked for my help before?"

"I...don't..." Tamaki thought about what to say for a moment, "It's never really been this bad and...I didn't think I could fix it myself." He said in a self depreciating tone.

Mirio could tell that Tamaki felt bad, and he knew Tamaki wouldn't listen to him if he told him it was okay again, "Well.." he said, "If it happens again please don't hesitate to call me."

Tamaki just nodded, tying the trashbag in his hands.

------------------

Hours later, the two had finished cleaning the dorm and we're extremely exhausted.

"Here." Tamaki said, handing Mirio a shirt he had left last time he came over, "Are you sure you don't want to just go back to your dorm?"

"Oh no." Mirio said, "If I get caught in the hallway past cerfew the teachers will have my head." Mirio said, "Besides." Mirio said, sitting next to Tamaki on the bed, "I haven't gotten the chance to cuddle you in a while." He explained, smiling.