five.

AUTHOR'S NOTE;
play this song or else ill send rascal to
eat out your kneecaps. violent
femmes are superior.

 violent femmes are superior

Third Person's POV.

asteria went down around 4:30pm with tommy, to finally meet up with motley and the other band at the bar. the whole past half hour that me and tommy settled in, she jokingly annoyed him over and over again, rushing him along purposely just for the hell of it.

tommy accepted her apologies, after giving her a five-minute silent treatment. he couldn't stay mad at her, truth be told. he was already soft for her, and hell; they've only known each other for a fuckin' day!

they both had changed before going down, not wanting to go down to the bar in tommy's regular blue jeans and black t-shirt, and asteria's comfy gray sweatpants and whitesnake t-shirt. tommy changed into black laced up leather pants and a dandelion yellow shirt, while asteria changed into one of her best outfits; a leather skirt, and a corset style black crop top, wearing black sneakers and tommy's big leather jacket along with the outfit. they both looked great.

"you're so fucking annoying, you know that right?" tommy teasingly asked me while we were in the elevator. asteria sighed over dramatically, letting out a big cheesy sarcastic grin, "i know, i love myself too, tommy boy," (a/n; yes... one of many movie references hehe) i said, her voice oozing with sarcasm, and he laughed loudly as the elevator doors opened.

she felt herself getting anxious as they both stepped out of the elevator, and started to absentmindedly pick at her blood red nail polish, something that she would always do when she's either sad, bored, or anxious. so yeah; she would do it a lot.

tommy sensed her anxiousness or something, because he softly took her hand into his, and sent her a warm, soft smile. she sent one back, the reassurance from tommy only calming her wild nerves only about 70%. as they finally stepped into the bar area of the hotel, she squeezed tommy's hand nervously, her insecurities mentally hitting into her mind like a fuckin' tidal wave. tommy squeezed her hand back as they slowly walked up the guys, who were sitting, chatting and laughing with a group of guys she almost instantly froze in her tracks at the sight of.

guns n' fucking roses, was right. in. front. of. her.

nikki looked at their conjoined hands, and sent tommy a discreet glare. nikki thought asteria was cute, and wanted her so bad. but, it definitely looked like tommy was onto her good side more than nikki was. nikki felt a slight, growing pang of jealousy.

the boys, including GNR, all turned their attention to the two that were approaching the group, and asteria tried her best to quickly hide her star-shocked (is that even a word-) expression, and continued forward with tommy.

Asteria's POV.
( ignore the weird
mid-pov changes lmao )

"asteria! come on over and meet our opening band; guns n' roses!" vince shouted over to me, and then continued to turn and talk to the boys as he motioned to me. "guys, this is our wonderful background dancer, asteria fenton. she's new, so don't bite... not right now," vince finished, and they all chuckled, before focusing their attention on me as i slid into the red leather booth, sitting next to fucking steven adler.

"hi, asteria! it's nice to meet you." the tall bassist, duff, said from his spot across from me. i refrained from melting right then and there; duff was even sexier in person, nevermind the sound of his smooth voice. i muster up a nod and smile, scared that if i try to say anything more, that i'll end up word-vomiting and ranting about how i literally love guns n' roses with my entire heart, and how much i adore them all.

"i'm steven adler, but my friends call me 'popcorn'! i'm the drummer." steven from beside me explained, his pretty baby blue eyes piercing into mine, and he pointed to axl beside him, who was writing something on a dirty napkin. "this person over here is axl rose; he's the lead singer. he can wail, man. and this over here--" he said, pausing to point over diagonally in front of us to slash, his curly mane covering his face. "-- this is slashers. slash is our lead guitarist." slash looked spaced out, because he didn't look up to greet me, which i didn't really mind.

"this is izzy stradlin, our rhythm guitarist. he's quiet, but he's pretty much one of the only things that keep us all from going mad," steven chuckled a bit, and so did izzy. izzy's shaggy hair was falling in greasy strands from underneath his famous newsie cap. he was thoughtfully smoking a cigarette, and he seemed to be observing me.

"and last but not least, this is duff mckagan. he's our bassist." duff was gorgeous. hell, they all were. but with duff, i've always had a huge crush on the sexy bassist that was beautifully named duff rose mckagan. duff smiled gorgeously at me and winked slyly, and i blushed as tommy chuckled at my obvious flustered state.

finally, after about a few seconds of awkward silence, axl spoke up. "so, darlin'... have you heard of us?" he asked, and i huffed in a breath as my mind went into a huge, quick debate. should i tell them and basically have an embarrassing geeky fangirl moment, or should i be a dumbass and pretend as if i had never even knew the band even existed in the first place. but then, i decided to mentally say, 'fuck it' and let myself fangirl / have a word vomiting moment.

"well duh," i said sarcastically and nervously giggled. i could see lili out of the corner of my eye; she was tapping her fingernails against the table and sending me death glare after death glare. damn; this girl hated it when i took the attention away, huh? nonetheless, i ignore this, and carry on talking.
"i've been a big fan ever since appetite came out. it's one of my favorite albums. i'll tell you; about 20-30 years from now, it'll be a iconic record. i know music, and believe me when i tell you that you guys are going somewhere." almost immediately down a shot of what tasted like a mixer of vodka and cherry sauce, and maybe a splash of sprite, as soon as the waitress set the tray of shots down onto our table.

they all looked shocked. except for axl, who had a large, proud grin across his face. "thanks! it means a lot. it really does," axl said, and i chuckle as i nod understandingly. "yeah, of course. i learned that sometimes, you'll always need that some sort of shape or form of support, no matter how tough you think you are. it really helps" i explain, and axl nods and takes his second shot.

duff turned to me, with a grin on his face. he had a slight, cute blush from all the alcohol he had already drank. "y'know, i think we're gonna get to know you reaaaaaal good, astie. you're cool, and you're also hot as fuck!" duff slurred out loudly, and i laughed along with everyone as duff laughed hysterically at his own words, but accidentally stopped abruptly to hiccup. this made us laugh even more.

i hate it when someone calls me 'astie'. but when duff says it, it seems right.

~~ ~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
hi! i feel like this book is hella boring ugh. what do you guys think of this chapter? who do you think she should be with?

y'all should follow me on instagram; sedonamckagan and dm me! i love talking with people lol

also, i'm thinking of changing ast's face claim from alicia to kelly lebrock! what do you guys think? i think alicia is just sort of not it for her character. if you guys have a girl in mind who would be perfect for asteria, feel free to comment that!

i love you guys, thanks for reading! <3