fifteen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
( please read! )

—   holy SHIT! i was casually checking in to write some more of this book and also some of
my upcoming book, and i found out that this book has ONE THOUSAND FUCKING READERS!? i may or may not have screamed and scared my cat . . . anyways, i wanted to thank all of you guys for reading my shitty ass book! it means more than you know.

—  like i promised, i will be doing a face reveal after this chapter! i'll be posting it in a separate thing, that will be labeled as an 'author's note' or something like that.

—  you guys may notice this book being more rushed after these chapters, and that's because i want to get this book finished and just start on my new book ( which you should totally go check out by the way ), and getting 1k makes me feel like a shitty person. i've already addressed this situation, so i'm just going to say that later on when i'm in a better mindset, i will be rewriting this book and improving it!

—  and last but certainly not least, i want to thank you guys for your patience; i really really appreciate it. my mom got out of the hospital for the first time in two weeks yesterday and i'm trying my best to write and take care of her at basically the same time. i'm sorry for the unfrequent updates lately; i have no ideas what to do with this plot line anymore and i'm so done with this book.

—  nonetheless, sorry for my absentminded ranting. . . i'll let you get to this next chapter! i really hope you enjoy. (: 🖤

asteria's pov

asteria's pov.

↝ ❥

he didn't talk to me.

it was the next day, and i had stepped out of the bus into the new hotel we were staying in. we were still in lafayette.

we had hooked up last night, and i was over the moon. i was going into the hotel to say hi to the others. and the secret code thingy for 'others', was just tommy. and maybe nikki or mick if i saw them.

immediately as i walked in, i saw tommy leaning over to the blonde receptionist. he smirked flirtatiously at her as he seductively twirled a strand of her extension-filled hair around one of his lanky fingers.

i felt a pang in my heart.

did he not feel the same way i did last night?, i wondered as i looked onto the scene. i felt helpless; but for myself.

i'm so fucking stupid.

why the fuck did i think that last night was something special? i was just another good fuck.