sixx.

Asteria's POV

Asteria's POV.

soon enough, the guys are all pretty much either halfway drunk, or drunk off their asses. axl seemed mostly sober, like me. i think he had only taken, like, three shots this whole night. he seemed to be lost in thought as he subconsciously chewed on the end of his pen that he was using to write on a napkin. i assumed he was writing a song or something, so i figured that he wasn't to be bothered at the moment.

tommy was preoccupied with waving his hands around animatedly while he talked with vince, who looked rather interested in what he was saying. from snippets of what i've eavesdropped in on their conversation, i think tommy was talking about a... flying drumset? i don't really know, it could be the alcohol talking or just tommy being his weird, hyper self. i think mick went up to his room to drink and sleep, alone. i don't think group drinking is his thing. it's not mine, either; i just wanted to meet GNR.

nikki was making out with lili, who (i'm pretty sure) was occasionally looking at me out of the corner of her eye. that was gross, but i ignored them for the most part. slash and izzy, i think, were talking mostly about guitar stuff. duff was laughing at steven's jokes that i had chuckled at, but i wasn't drunk enough to find them hilarious.

so after observing everyone for a quick minute and figured they wouldn't notice me leave to go out into the city. it had only been an hour, so thankfully the sun should still be setting. my favorite time of day to walk around. i didn't think they would care if i announced my leaving, so i just jumped over the top of the booth, and walked out of the bar to go up to my room and change. i definitely didn't want to go outside with this outfit on right now.

i got upstairs and changed into a pair of light blue washed jeans, and tucked in my white buttoned up butterfly top. i paired it with some sunglasses that vince had given me before we arrived because i had complained it was so sunny, and also with my white chucks. i looked in the mirror and sighed softly at the reflection. i look good, for once.

i checked the time before i left; 5:30pm. great. i have a while before the show starts around 8:30. i grabbed my wallets, cigarettes, and lighter. i was off. i planned on coming back around 7:40, so that way i can change into stage clothes, stretch a bit before i danced, and also hopefully make it to the area around soundcheck time.

i stepped out of the hotel, and looked around at my surroundings. first, i took note of what hotel i was at, just in case i got lost so i knew the hotel name. i walked to my right of the hotel, admiring the clear view of the sky that i had. the sky looked amazing; it was bunch of mixed hues of oranges, peachy pink, and a baby blue. there was a hint of violet and a bit of yellow swirled into the mix.

i must have not been paying attention, because when i finally tore my eyes apart from the sunset, it was because i had accidentally ran into a wall, in front of many bypassers who were now giggling at me. i roll my eyes and flip them the middle finger, as i look up at a shop in front of me.

"ANETTE'S ANTIQUES."

hm, what a catchy name. i'm a sucker for antiques, so i figure why not go in and check it out?

Lili's POV.
(ooOoh!)

i smirk into mine and nikki's makeout session as i see asteria leave the table. finally; ugh, that bitch had the fucking nerve to refer to me some as some ugly ass disney character?! the audacity.

WAIT!, i have a brilliant idea. if she had the nerve to embarrass me with no shame in front of the guys, then i should embarrass her in front of them!

i remember when i saw her earlier with that stupid book in her hands. she had it when tommy was talking to her. i wonder what it is... maybe a juicy diary? there has to be some cringe worthy details in there!

gosh, lili, you're so brilliant!, i think to myself as i abruptly pull away from nikki's lips with a smack!.

he looked into my eyes with a mix of confusion and slight anger. "hey, i thought we were getting somewhere," nikki says huskily. his voice made me want for him to take me, right then and there on the bar table. but i had to scold myself out of it;

i had a mission.

~~ ~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
i have lots of plans for the upcoming chapters... ;))

anyways, i almost forgot to tell y'all that rascal is my cat in real life and he's a lil angel. here's some cyoot pictures of him :3

 here's some cyoot pictures of him :3