nineteen.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄!
im baaaaack. . .

・゚: *・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔!"

Asteria snapped her gaze from the floor up to Slash, who was barreling towards her in all of his drunk glory. She giggled and accepted his warm embrace, his wild curly hair tickling her neck as he engulfed her into a five-second-long hug.

"Slash, leave the poor girl alone," Duff called out, making Slash let out a child-like whine as he pulled away from the hug. Slash glared at Duff, and Duff only stuck his tongue out towards him in response.

"So you finally decided to show at one of these, huh?" Asteria heard Axl ask her, his voice slightly raised due to the loud music blasting throughout the bar they were currently in.

Asteria rolled her eyes at his teasing, and nodded. "Yeah, these things aren't usually my. . . thing. But you can thank Tommy over here," she motioned to Tommy, who was already daring Nikki to do something, "for convincing me to go."

Axl chuckled, nodding as he patted her back in a comforting manner. Asteria smiled at his friendliness. She never saw herself being able to see Axl as attractive, at least not in the way she thought about Tommy. She considered Axl as more of a. . . brother to her, than a possible hook-up.

She looked around at her surroundings after she watched Axl saunter off in a girl's direction. She didn't see Mick, which was probably typical for him. Vince was, per usual, chasing relentlessly after a girl wearing slim to no clothes.

Tommy and Nikki were snorting up some blow, and cackling loudly at something that someone must have said. Duff somehow disappeared in those ten seconds that she had been talking to Axl. He was most likely getting another drink. Slash was rambling on drunkly with the female bartender, and the poor bartender looked nothing but fucking starstruck.

Axl was walking into the Women's Restroom with the girl who he had met just five minutes earlier. Steven looked like he was in another fucking world, and so did Izzy. The two were sitting across from each other in a booth, and Asteria figured she should join them; she hadn't really talked to those two too much so far on the tour.

"Hey guys," Asteria greeted, sliding into the booth, sitting next to Izzy who smelled like cigarette smoke, liquor, and a weird but slight hint of cinnamon.

Steven's head popped up from its previous hunched over position at the sound of her voice, and he grinned brightly, but his normally dancing blue eyes, were droopy with a certain high. She knew exactly what Steven and Izzy were doing.

Heroin.

From what she could see, Nikki was using it, and now Steven and Izzy? She also had a suspicion of Slash doing it, too. . . but she never would have guessed for Steven to be doing that shit; he always seemed so. . . happy.

"What's up, Asterie?" Steven asked, his words a bit slurred. She pretended not to notice his slurring, along with the sound of her heart cracking. She knew what road her friend was going down; she went down it. No one like Steven deserved to go down that road. Hell, none of them did.

She smiled back at him, seeing Izzy still completely zoned out, his intense stare fixed on the table. She paid her attention back to Steven, who looked like he was about to pass out right then and there.

"Not too much. . . you know, just a groupie threatening you. The daily shit," Asteria joked, thinking that they wouldn't question it, since they were high off their asses.

But when Izzy finally snapped out of his trance and sent her a questioning look along with Steven, she sighed. She had been keeping it in for so long, and she had only told Joel, who was more than a thousand miles away, the current situation. Telling Stevie and Izzy shouldn't be bad; they looked like decently trustworthy people anyways.

Asteria took a deep breath, scrunching her eyes closed briefly before starting to explain.
"The Motley groupie, Lili, found out about my Ex-Boyfriend. He was extremely abusive and. . . for some reason, Lili thinks it's fun and games to threaten to spill all of the things that she somehow knows that I did with him. I still have no fucking idea how she found out about this shit. If her threats are true, and she somehow does get into contact with him, that could put me and the bands in a bunch of danger. . . " Asteria explained, and trailed off, thinking.

In the background, Poison's "Look What the Cat Dragged In" started playing, and they all chuckled slightly at the irony.

Steven's eyes were heavy with sympathy, and Izzy's face was blank, but you could tell that he was deep in thought. It was silent for a couple minutes, as all of them thought to themselves about the situation.

Out of nowhere, Izzy looks at Asteria with his eyebrows knitting together as he blurts out, "Do you have something --like a journal or diary-- where you write shit?"

Then, as if an internal light blub went off in her head, her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped. She, in fact, did have a Journal, and she had recently noticed it had gone missing. She, at the time, had just decided to push the worries about her Journal out of her mind; she predicted that it had just gotten lost on the bus. After all the bus was very fucking messy.

She snapped her fingers, shooting Izzy a wink and a 'thank-you' smile, to which he only softly smiled back to, and nodded for her to go on and do what she was about to do.

"That's it! Thank you so much Izzy. I'll see you guys later," she smiled, shooting a glance at the now nearly passed-out Steven. Izzy watched her as she walked off, chuckling to himself.

"Well this is going to be a shit-show," he muttered to himself.

And indeed it was.