sixxteen.

ASTERIA'S POV

ASTERIA'S POV.

it had been about a week ever since me and tommy had started to ignore me. it had gotten on my nerves, and nobody would tell me why. if tommy had some sort of a grudge against you, the whole entirety of mötley would too.

so, no one from mötley would speak to me. mick would occasionally pop in, into my hotel room to check in and slightly catch up with me.

nikki looked horrible. i knew the tolls heroin could take on an abuser, and he was deep into that shit. way too deep. i've tried to at least ask him about his usage, and he just growled at me and told me to fuck off. i'll help him soon.

the GNR boys have sort of been talking to me, mostly slash and duff if they weren't off in their own land like the rest were. i've talked with axl a few times; he's a good person. at least, he is to me.

i sigh as i look at myself in the mirror. it honestly takes all of my strength not to punch the mirror. i glare at myself in the reflection. god, i'm such a fuckup.

how could i allow myself to screw up my relationship with tommy, right after it was at least going somewhere? i glare harder.

"hey, you're on in five; we just got off" duff said, peeking his blonde haired head in through the door. his hair was slightly stuck to his forehead and cheeks and a tint of pink flushed on his cheeks from performing for an hour straight. he gave me a cheeky smile, and i returned one, nodding.

"mkay, thanks duff."

he nods at me and walks out. i look in the mirror and try to touch up my hair and makeup the best i could. we were currently in greensboro, north carolina. we had an off day tomorrow, so everybody was psyched for the show tonight in order to get it over with so we can all just goof off tomorrow.

me? i'm definitely going to try and catch up on missed sleeping hours; i've had a room next to vince in what seemed like every fucking hotel. it was a literal fucking nightmare.

i look down at my outfit. i was currently wearing a red leather miniskirt, black fishnets tubing my legs. i wore my black stilettos, and i wore a mötley crüe shirt that was ripped up, and showed my somewhat tone torso. i wore my hair up in a high ponytail, and i had a pinkish-reddish makeup to go with it all.

i heard a sharp knock on my door, signaling me that it's time to go onstage. i huff a breath, and suck up the immense pain that's coming from my feet, due to these high heels from hell.

i rush over to the back of the stage, where nikki, mick, and tommy were idly standing. they were all talking, mostly tommy was though. vince was somewhere; probably fucking someone. lili was standing— well, more like clinging— by axl, holding his hand.