twenty three.

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE! you guys should totally go check out my daniel larusso fanfic! i update there way more. but anyways, thank you all so much for 11k reads! i love you all! ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ASTERIA'S CHEST RAPIDLY ROSE AND FELL AS SHE tiredly trudged offstage after one of her shows.

she couldn't ignore how her eyelids drooped lowly; she usually wasn't this tired after a show, but she hadn't really been sleeping lately.

"that was a bitchin' show, man." duff proudly told her as soon as she walked past him.

she only returned it with a small smile, not really feeling like talking. something was off that night, and she couldn't pinpoint why.

   but it wasn't until she passed by lili, that the bad feeling bubbled up more and more in her core.

   "hey, asteria!" lili chirped annoyingly, making the exhausted girl stop dead in her tracks, holding back a loud groan.  "everyone is going out to an after dinner thing, it's really important. there's someone really important i want you to meet," lili said, her tone feigning innocence but there was something off. way off.

   asteria faked an apologetic look as she faced lili, "aw darn! i really do wish i could come but i'm totally beat from this performance. i think i'm gonna just go back to the hotel and hit the hay," asteria claimed, faking a yawn that even vince wouldn't buy when on a mound of cocaine.

   lili's smile slowly turned downwards into an unpleasant sneer as she lowered her voice. "look; this dinner is very important. may be a life or death matter, perhaps. you wouldn't want anything. . . bad, to happen to your beloved friends, would you?"

   asteria's brows instantly turned down, as she frowned. "what the hell are you planning, lilith." she asked, but it more came out as a harsh statement.

   lili giggled evilly, starting to strut away confidently. "you'll see. . . you'll love it."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

EVERYONE SAT ANXIOUSLY AT A BOOTH TABLE as they all awaited for lili to arrive. for some reason, everyone had this twinge in their stomachs that they couldn't shake off.

this caused asteria to become extremely anxious and chew on her lip and pick at her cuticles, something like a nervous tic she had picked up over the years. easton recognizes this, and simply just rested a hand on her knee.

asteria didn't dare to glance up at him, as she sipped on her second glass of water that night. they hadn't even been served their food yet.

"what do you think it is?" steven curiously asked up. this only earned half-assed 'i dunno's and collective shrugs from the completely exhausted group of adults.

"i mean, she said it would be mainly for asteria, and we have to be here for our girl," vince smiled cheekily as he draped an arm around the girl's shoulders as she listened to the group mumble in agreement.

"sorry i'm late! the traffic was so bad!"

in walked a sex-haired lili, behind her a tall and muscular man who had his head down and masking sunglasses over his eyes.

the group watched as the girl lead the guy into the booth as well as herself. "guys, this is my boyfriend!" she smirked, motioning to the guy as he took off his sunglasses. "his name is danny."

easton gasped silently as his grip on asteria's knee tightened, and her face drained of all color completely as she scrambled to find words. the rest of the people at the table didn't notice this, and continued to introduce themselves to the mystery guy.

"what the fuck is he doing here, lili?" asteria asked, her voice drained from any emotion as her and easton's eyes stayed directly on the man next to lili.

  lili cackled fakely, leaning towards the two. "i thought i would have a little fun before we ended." she purred.

  "danny, i will give you a maximum of five fucking seconds to get out of that fucking door before i fucking kill you, motherfucker." easton threatened, standing up as he looked down at the also evilly smirking man, who shook his head.

  "i don't think so. remember last time what happened? you were the one that almost got killed, kid."

  asteria couldn't breathe. what the hell was she going to do?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

SEDONA SPEAKS!
i'm back, and so is somebody else. . .