Chapter 4

Hope:

I had found Rafael and helped to turn him back to human form. I left him to turn and left the place so that I do not need to him about who I was. I was almost out of the woods when my dad appeared in front of me.

" Who are you?"

" I am Andrea, I am a student at the Salvatore school. We met the day I joined. Rafael is my friend so I came here to help him."

" I do remember you. The last time I met you, you were a witch. So how did you transform into a werewolf today? And why do you have this Mikaelson family heirloom with you? you better tell me who you really are and who sent you here. " He said holding up a silver necklace with the crest of our family on it.

Crap. He had gifted me that a long time ago and ever since then I have worn it. It must have fallen of during the fight just now.

The threat was clear in his tone and his calm demeanour made him even more scarier. I have seen this side of him many times when he was dealing with his enemies. Now it is happening to me.

" I am your daughter. Haley is my mom. I know you don't remem.. ahh" I screamed as my dad shoved me against a tree and clenched my throat.

" You are no daughter of mine. If you are not going to tell me the truth yourself, then I will gladly make you speak." He said as he tightened his grip on my throat. My air circulation was cut off I was struggling for oxygen.

Suddenly, a force hit my dad from him from the back and he fell to the ground. To my shock, Ryan was standing behind him.

Ryan Clarke:

" Dad! " Hope cried out even as she was breathing hard. "What did you do to him?" She shouted at me

" It alright Hope. He will wake up soon. I was just trying to save you."

Klaus began to move sluggishly on the ground. His eyes widened when he saw Hope. " Hope I am so sorry. Are you alright?"

" I am fine." She replied.

Klaus stood up and hugged her. " I don't know how I forgot you. What happened? Where did you go?" Concern was evident in his voice. He might have a bad reputation but he seemed like a good father. But then, any father is better than mine.

" I jumped into Malivore because I found out that I am the only who is able to end him because I am tribrid. How can you remember me suddenly?"

" I don't know. While I was unconscious, my memories of you slowly started coming back." He replied.

Hope looked at me for answers. I simple shrugged. Klaus turned to look at me." Who are you? "He asked warily, standing protectively in front of Hope.

" I am Ryan Clarke. I am Hope's friend." I replied. I thought it was best to leave out the part that I am Malivore's son.

Hope seemed to be on the same page." Yeah dad, he is my friend and he was trying to save me."

Klaus eyed me and Hope before walking towards me. "It is nice to meet you Ryan." He said as he shook my hand. To call it a handshake would be incorect. It was more like he was trying to crush my hand. I did not show any sign of pain so as to not give him any satisfaction. Instead I smiled, silently challenging him. He thinks Hope and I are dating? Well, him thinking that is atleast better than what I am actually here to do.

Hope looked like she wanted to say something to me but before she could, Klaus turned to her. " Sweetheart, You are coming home with me now. We have a lot to discuss."

Great! A father-daughter reunion is what I came out of Malivore for. I guess I will just have to wait to catch her later.

" I will see you later Ryan." Hope said with a small smile. As she was leaving with her father, she turned back to glance at me. I could not decipher the expression on her face but it almost seemed like she was happy that I was back.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Hey, hope you liked the chapter! If you like my writing, please vote for the chapter and consider subscribing to my page so that you will be notified when I upload a new chapter or book. Thanks for the support so far! 
It really means a lot to me!💕