Chapter 5

"Focus you must. Feel the Force flow through everything, you will." Yoda instructed you as you had your eyes closed. You were lifting training objects, but it was all with ease. You had done this with heavier things so this was a breeze for you. 

"Well done, Y/N." Yoda said and you gently set down the objects. When you opened your eyes you saw Yoda standing before you with a wide grin. "Thank you, Master Yoda." You said with a slight bow of your head. "Go to the library you will, study with Librarian Jocasta you will." Yoda said and you nodded understandingly. "Have someone escort you, I will." Yoda said as you stood up and walked with him to the blast door.

When the blast door opened you saw Anakin standing there with his back turned to you, looking out the window. "Skywalker." Yoda said, catching Anakin's attention. He turned around and smiled, holding his gaze on you for a moment longer. But he bowed before Yoda. "Master Yoda, Y/N." He greeted and you smiled. "To the library, show her." Yoda stated. Anakin nodded understandingly and motioned for you to follow him. 

"How was training with Master Yoda today?" Anakin asked once you two were some ways away from Yoda. "I liked it, I learned a lot about the Force." You said cheerfully and Anakin chuckled. You lifted an eyebrow and nudged him. "What?" You asked, confused as to why he was laughing. "You sound like a youngling." Anakin chuckled again and you rolled your eyes. "Yes but I'm much stronger than one." You shot back to which Anakin shook his head with a large grin on his face. You only huffed in response and kept your eyes forward.

Once you two arrived to the library you saw Jocasta, the librarian. You noticed she was fairly busy but she came to greet you and Anakin anyways. "Anakin, Y/N, welcome. Master Yoda informed me of your arrival. However I have to regretfully inform you that I'm fairly busy with the youngling class today. Perhaps Master Skywalker may assist you." She said with a smile and you looked up at Anakin. He was still looking at Jocasta and he bowed his head slightly. "Of course I will. Thank you Master Jocasta." He said and she parted ways, back to the younglings.

"Alright, here's the material you need to study. If you have any questions you may ask me." Anakin said as he set down a bunch of square objects in front of you. You stared at them blankly. How were you supposed to study these? They were just little box thingies. Anakin sat down next to you and looked at you confused, he then realized you had no idea how to use these. "Oh! I'm sorry." He said and he grabbed the first square object. "This is how you work these." He explained. Anakin showed you how to use the computer-like thing before you to get information.

At first it was slightly difficult since you were just learning Aurebesh, but after a few hours of intense studying you finished and you switched off the computer. "Finished." You announced but not too loudly. Anakin jolted with a snort, you realized he fell asleep in the chair next to you. You chuckled as his sleepy eyes opened up to show his deep blue eyes. "Good job. Your training is done for today." He said, his voice groggy and deeper from sleeping. You giggled and he shot you a glare which you immediately quit laughing but you couldn't help the smile that spread on your lips. It must have been contagious because Anakin smiled too, but he wouldn't show it. "I'll put these back and we can go grab something to eat." He said to which you nodded.

Anakin had brought you to a restaurant that was floating in the sky. It made you a little uneasy but you dealt with it. You both sat down at a booth, across from one another. When you grabbed the menu you looked at it confused. It was in writing that had a mix of symbolsof Aurebesh and some other symbols. "I-I don't understand this." You said as you handed the menu to Anakin. "No worries, I'll order you what I like." He grinned to which you smiled and shook your head. "It better be good." You said to which Anakin pretended to take offense to what you had said. "Anything I like is good." He said with a hand pressed to his chest as if he were offended. You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

When your food was brought to you, you looked at it questionably. Was it even safe for you to eat? You heard a small chuckle come from Anakin and you noticed him grinning at you but when he saw you look up at him he looked away, frantically trying to find something to look at. He eventually just looked down at his food. Although, he did try to glance at you again only to find you staring at him with a raised eyebrow. Anakin couldn't help but laugh although he hid his smile behind his hand. You rolled your eyes "It's not funny. I don't even know what... THIS.. is!" You said motioning to the odd food before you.

Anakin held out his hand and hushed you. "Shh shh!" He frantically tried to quiet you and you looked at him confused. "You're going to offend the cooks here. They make the best food and I don't feel like being banned from one of my favorite restaurants." He said to which you laughed and shook your head. "Please just try it. I promise it's good." He pleaded to which you sighed and picked up a forkful of whatever lied on your plate. You reluctantly put it in your mouth and chewed. 

You opened your eyes in surprise, so many flavors you would have never guessed existed. "Holy mother of-" You began but you shoved another forkful and Anakin laughed. "See! I told you! I can't believe you underestimated me." Anakin said and you shook your head. "I didnf underesfimafe you!" You exclaimed with a mouthful of food. 

After you and Anakin had finished eating he took you back to the Jedi temple. You hopped out of the speeder, still shaky from how fast it moved. You noticed Anakin didn't hop out of the speeder and you tilted your head to the side. "You're coming along aren't you?" You asked and Anakin shook his head. "I'm afraid not, I have some negotiating to do on Naboo. But I will be back soon." He said with a smile and your heart dropped. "Well, I can come with you! If it's just negotiating." You said smiling and Anakin shook his head. "I don't know if that's a good idea. I think the council would disagree. It won't be very long." 

You frowned and nodded. "I understand. I'll see you soon then." You said with a hint of sadness to your tone. You didn't want him to leave, he was the only one you trusted besides Obi-Wan. You turned around to walk back into the Jedi Temple to your quarters but you were stopped when Anakin called out to you. "Wait, Y/N." He said and he hopped out of the speeder and gently grabbed your arm. 

You felt as if your heart was racing miles, and as if fireworks were going off all over your body. You turned around to face Anakin. Dim lighting hit him just right, his strong features were in so much detail, and his ocean blue eyes were bright as he looked down at you. "I'll talk to the council, I don't leave until tomorrow afternoon." He said and you smiled. "Alright. Whatever decision they make I know will be in the best interest of the Republic." You said to which Anakin smiled.

"Mind if I walk you to your quarters?"