Chapter 20

Anakin Skywalker. The Chosen One. The one said to bring balance to the entire galaxy, and to bring order was kissing you, in his bathroom. It was so unexplained the feelings you were feeling at that moment. Anakin had his hands placed gently on your hips and your hands were placed on the sides of his face.

It was a dream come true, his lips were softer than you'd imagine and his grip on you was so firm yet reassuring. Anakin pulled away ever so gently as he kept his eyes closed, you fluttered your eyes open and you both pressed your heads together. "Ani.." You gently breathed out and Anakin gulped. "I'm sorry." He said as he let you go. "Anakin." You said sternly, bringing his focus back to you. You put your hands on his shoulders so he wouldn't step back any further.

"Anakin, please don't say sorry." You said and Anakin looked at you, so much purity was in his eyes. He was giving you puppy eyes. You pressed one hand against his cheek. "Don't say sorry. I know how you feel." You whispered and Anakin closed his eyes as he laid his head on your hand, bringing his own hand up to yours. He opened up his eyes to look into yours. You smiled softly at him.

"Y/N I think I'm in love. But I'm scared." Anakin said softly, his voice was full of pain and his eyes were brimming with tears. "Why Ani? What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" You asked softly and Anakin looked away as a tear fell from his eye and rolled down his cheek. "I'm scared you soon won't feel the same or you'll find someone else." He whispered and you gently brushed the tear away with your thumb. "Anakin, there is no one else for me. And no one would understand what we feel, just because we're Jedi doesn't mean we won't have these emotions." You said as you reassured him.

Anakin looked at you and smiled. "I love you, Y/N Y/L/N."

That night you had stayed in Anakin's quarters, but not without grabbing a change of clothing. Anakin hugged you tightly against his chest while he slept. Fearing that if he let go you'd fade into oblivion and you'd never be seen again. 

That next morning you woke up to Anakin tracing gentle circles on your back as you laid on his chest. You lifted your head lightly, still in a daze from sleeping. Anakin smiled down at you, "Good morning sleeping beauty." He chuckled and you scoffed. "Whatever." You huffed as you laid your head back down on his chest. He laughed, even more, bouncing you slightly up and down as you were on his chest. Anakin kissed the top of your forehead and you could feel the grin on his lips.

You sat up and you moved your messy hair out of your face, while Anakin admired you. "I should get going before we get caught." You smile and Anakin groans. "Don't go yet. Please." He said as he gently grabbed your wrist. You smiled sympathetically, "Only a few more minutes." You whispered as you leaned closer to Anakin. He had propped himself up on his elbows and you gently kissed him. This kiss was more heated than the one last night. Anakin brought his hands from underneath him and brought them to your hips, he guided you to sit on top of him as you kissed him.

With each passing second, it was getting more and more heated as Anakin was gripping your hips tightly. He then slowly dragged his hands up, bringing your shirt with it. You gently placed your hand on his arm, stopping it from going up any further and you pulled away with a smirk. "Sorry Ani, your few minutes are up." You said teasingly which Anakin groaned annoyed by you stopping. "I'll see you later." You said as you kissed his cheek. "Bye, beautiful." He said as you left his room.

You snuck around the palace and to your quarters, successfully making it without anyone seeing you. After you had gotten ready by showering and dressing in your traditional attire you were receiving a transmission on your com-link. "Hello?" You asked as you answered it. "Y/N, please come to the front section of the palace. We're finishing up here." Obi-Wan informed you.

"On my way Master." You said as you grabbed the rest of your items and left your room, heading towards the front of the palace. "Good morning Masters." You greeted Obi-Wan and Anakin. "Good morning Y/N, rest well?" Obi-Wan asked and you nodded, keeping up your original persona so you wouldn't throw anyone off.

"We have ordered from Master Yoda of a new mission. You and Anakin will be going, accompanied by the 501st." Obi-Wan said you felt something was off from him and you looked at him questionably. 

"We'll be returning to your home planet, Y/N."