Introduction

What phrase comes after the countdown? Happy New Year. It only happens once a year, meaning once in a lifetime. It is a time where hopeless could be romantic or family oriented, A resolution can become a relation, And one night can change everything. This magical night about is getting another chance to do more, to give more, to love more because that's what new year's is all about. 
—New Year's Eve(2011)

Book One tells a story of one who has unrequited feelings for his dongsaeng. With this, he writes on his diary to express his feelings for him. This dongsaeng is currently committed to someone else. When the hyung knew he has one rare disease, it is revealed that it can only be cured by reciprocating his own feelings. Unfortunately it will never work for him and ultimately, selflessly decided to live his last moments on 31 days until new years eve. But what if at the 24th day at the clock strikes at 12am at 25th, He loss consciousness and would never wake up for 7 days which leads to the final moments of his own life? Will this dongsaeng reciprocate his hyung's feelings or will it turn them apart by him fading away from his dongsaeng's eyes?

Warning: this contains themes that are involved with a main character who suffers a disease. Also involves harmful events and mature content. The pace of the following events may be rushed.