다섯 : My Time

December 5, 2019
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea
8:30am

A day has a passed after Seokjin's birthday and the first thing he did when he woke up is write on his diary,

Then again, he hid it on his locked dresser and went to the bathroom as he felt his throat about to spat out flower petals and blood as he placed it in a jar

Then again, he hid it on his locked dresser and went to the bathroom as he felt his throat about to spat out flower petals and blood as he placed it in a jar. He still smiled about what happened yesterday, It was his birthday after all. Seokjin still sighed at this,

'I wonder all of a sudden, are you also looking at me right now?
Even my painful scars, wouldn't everything be found out by you?'

By then he closed the jar and placed it back at the upper shelf of the bathroom. He washed his mouth with mouthwash and brushed his teeth to prevent the blood stains from being obvious on his lips.

Meanwhile downstairs, Taehyung and Jeongguk were watching television as the hyungs are doing their usual routines, Hoseok and Namjoon are making breakfast, Yoongi still in his room isolating himself in his music and Jimin,

Park Jimin had been in a rough time for now once he knew Taehyung and Jeongguk were together. It's noticed that since yesterday he'd been questioning Hoseok acting hostile towards the two maknaes. But unlike Seokjin having the hanahaki disease, he was wondering as well if he would have it because of his feelings for Jeongguk but his heart isn't still confirming it. For now at least.

'All this is no coincidence just, just I could feel that the whole world is different than yesterday. I wonder what is happening to us as a group? Is there a possibility that we could break contact in any minute?'

The smallest dongsaeng just sighed in confusion and decided to approach Namjoon and Hoseok to help them make breakfast. "Jimin? Is there something wrong?" the leader asks in worry. "It's nothing, Namjoon-hyung." Jimin faked a smile, pretending to be happy. 'But I'm not alright at all.' His mind said.

Seokjin went down the stairs so see Taehyung and Jeongguk happy with each other while watching local movies. He sighed in a calm way, hopingly to release the tension in his own chest and shoulders. He approached Hoseok and Namjoon who were talking to Jimin, "Jimin, are you alright? You look pale." The eldest hyung asks in concern. "I am fine hyung, don't worry about me." Jimin continued to work on the pancakes that they were making earlier.

Meanwhile at that moment when Taehyung and Jeongguk were about to kiss, Seokjin coughed and went to the bathroom fastly behind the kitchen and spat out blood and flowers once again. "I'll check on Jin-hyung. Stay here." Namjoon whispers to Hoseok. Jimin was surprised at the action that the taller did. As Namjoon found the bathroom, he knocked on the bathroom door, Seokjin was about to go out and saw the tall dongsaeng in front of the door as he sighed in relief. The oldest hyung was tearing up and leaned on Namjoon's shoulder, "It's gotten worse. Joonie." he said softly and quietly. 

Namjoon heard what he said and hugged him tightly, "We'll be alright, Seokjin-hyung

Namjoon heard what he said and hugged him tightly, "We'll be alright, Seokjin-hyung." The hyung sniffles a bit and they see Hoseok watching from behind making sure that no one knows about this.

After Jimin finished cooking a stack of pancakes for everyone, he turned off the gas and plated them in a huge platter. He placed it on the center of the table and went upstairs to call Yoongi. Seokjin and Namjoon went out of the covered area and Hoseok later hugged them, ensuring that everything will be alright. "Mmm! I smell pancakes!" Taehyung sensed and chuckled. "Yeah, I am quite hungry, babe." Jeongguk sighs in relief. They stood up out of the couch and sat down at the table as they saw the hyungs releasing the hug from each other. "Are you guys alright?" The second youngest asks while waiting. "Yeah, we are." Namjoon said plainly as they went to the table right away to serve some other dishes. "Wow, this looks awesome!" Jeongguk praised with eyes widened. "Thanks." Hoseok said a bit sarcastically.

Jimin and Yoongi went down the stairs as they saw everyone already sitting down in their seats

Jimin and Yoongi went down the stairs as they saw everyone already sitting down in their seats. The two smallest ones sat down beside their respective positions, Jimin on the left side of Namjoon at the center while Yoongi on the right side of Seokjin. Yoongi later on whispers to Seokjin, "did something happen?" "I'll tell you later." Seokjin whispers back as they start to eat their breakfast.

"Wow, these meals are so good, hyungs!" Jeongguk said cheerfully as he was full with pancakes in his mouth. "Manners, Ggukie." Taehyung nudges his shoulder a bit. "Sorry." He apologized and continued eating. "What about you, Jin-hyung? Are you enjoying it?" Taehyung turns to the oldest hyung fondly. Seokjin blushed a bit and nodded shyly. Yoongi later pats his thigh in a little worry, and the oldest hyung nodded at him.

Thirty minutes passed and everyone had done eating. Taehyung and Jeongguk offered that they should do the dishes together while the hyungs would take a break from their hard work. Jimin had to clean up the table and the four hyungs went upstairs to Seokjin's room and Yoongi locked the door as everyone got in.

"What happened earlier while I was away?" Yoongi asks. "My hanahaki is getting worse." Seokjin sighs sadly and looks down to his feet. "When did it happen? Did you guys get caught?" the smallest adds another question. "No fortunately. Hoseok was checking out both the maknaes and us." Namjoon said in relief. "It is a relief for sure but we still need to help Jin-hyung." Hoseok says in determination.

"Will you be alright, Jin-hyung?" the smaller asks. "If this would be the only way, If this is the only thing that I can get by, I will." Seokjin said in a doubting tone and the rest approached the oldest hyung to give him a hug. Hopingly that they could get this through together, without Taehyung nor Jeongguk nor Jimin...

Or so we taught in two weeks passing by.