영 : The Day Before part I

November 30, 2019
Clinic
Seoul, South Korea
12:30 am

Today was the day. The day that He's been waiting for the result of the medical exam that he did a week ago. At the hospital, Kim Seokjin had been waiting for a while while sitting down on a chair alongside his best friends, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. Seokjin was in a face mask that covers from his chin to his nose. There is one secret that has not been confirmed yet.

"Kim Seokjin" The doctor called his name loudly for the four to hear.

Seokjin heard the doctor and followed inside the room as fast as he could alongside his friends. The door was shut after they came and he sat down infront of the doctor's desk.

"Hello Seokjin, how have you been?" The doctor asks in concern.

"I am fine sir. But still I want to know what I have been going through these days." Seokjin sighed in worry.

"Alright since all of you are here. I'm going to tell you what results you had on the x-ray." The Doctor handed him a file, when Seokjin nodded at him, he opened it.

And that's what he saw.

Flowers.

Flowers? Wait!

Why would flowers be in his lungs?

"Doctor, What is that on my lungs?" Seokjin asks worry. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were confused as they examined the x-ray of their oldest hyung just staring at it as they try to analyze what was wrong. "Ah, those are flowers." The Doctor said. "Why would flowers be in hyung's lungs, Doctor?" Namjoon tilted his head in confusion.

"It means that you have Hanahaki Disease, Seokjin."