여덟 : Feelings

💔💔💔💔💔

December 24, 2019
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea
11:45pm 

December 24, 2019Bangtan DormSeoul, South Korea11:45pm 

And by that moment, Seokjin opened his door to the bathroom, vomiting blood and flowers, as he later fainted on to the ground and his eyes slowly closing, losing his own consciousness at the exact time that it's Christmas, at 12am

💔💔💔💔💔

December 25, 2019
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea
12:15am

Hoseok and Yoongi are standing at the door, knocking it to Seokjin's room but there was no answer from the oldest hyung. Worry started to rise when Yoongi told Hoseok to call the abulance. Also, Jimin and Namjoon to go the the hospital. Yoongi navigated Seokjin laying down on the bathroom floor, with a lot of flower petals stained with his own blood and blood dripping from his plump lips. "Jin-hyung!" Yoongi exclaimed quietly as they didn't want to wake Taehyung and Jeongguk up because of this life-death situation. As Yoongi saved a flower and placed it on his container of evidence while cleaning the bathroom floor,

Hoseok came back with the hospital staff bringing him to the emergency bed, as both of the hyungs came with the hospital staff inside the ambulance. 

As they get to the hospital, the doctors told them that they will prep the room for Seokjin right away. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok nodded at them and thanked them as the three dongsaengs hugged each other in worry. 

Jin-hyung, we'll be fine. 

The next morning came at 7:00am. Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin woke up early so they could go to the hospital as fast as they could without the two maknaes waking up. "Is everyone ready to go?" Yoongi asks quietly. "We are." Hoseok and Jimin carried a lot of clothes for each of them who are going to the hospital for a day. "Same here. Namjoon sighs in relief. "Alright let's go fast! We need to hurry to Jin-hyung." Yoongi nods and the rest prepared themselves for a ride to the hospital. 

As they already arrived at Seokjin's hospital room, "I'll call Lisa and Sojung to come here as soon as possible in any hour." Jimin said. "Sure. Make sure to use Seokjin's phone." Hoseok answers and told him to do so. 

...

Back at the Bangtan dorm, Jeongguk woke up first before Taehyung did. It was already 8am in the morning. He decided to prep himself and make breakfast. Jeongguk opens his own room with Taehyung sleeping on the bed and decided to leave it be as he goes downstairs and see an empty kitchen without anything in it. "I wonder where the hyungs went?" Jeongguk questions to himself. "I guess they went to their families to celebrate." He adds and sighs a bit and starts navigating the room and later to Seokjin's room. There was nothing usual to see until he navigates the bathroom and saw a jar with blood and purple flower petals. Now there's something that the hyungs must be hiding about Seokjin's condition and he already might now what it was but he decided not to tell Taehyung about it and placed the jar where it belonged. He goes out of the bathroom, closes the door and did the same to Seokjin's room itself, he went downstairs once again and washes his hands as he will cook something for Taehyung and himself but still couldn't hide the worry he has for the hyungs, especially Seokjin. 

Meanwhile, Taehyung just woken up and finished prepping himself. He went out of Jeongguk's room and saw him downstairs preparing breakfast. "Jeongguk-ah, where is everyone?" He questions. "I have no idea, hyung. Maybe Christmas vacation?" Jeongguk said while checking the food being cooked. 

"I see, what are we having for breakfast?" Taehyung asks another question. "We're just having Japanese breakfast. Tamagoyaki, rice and miso soup." Jeongguk answers back, looking down. 

'I wonder what the hyungs are hiding from us?' The maknae thought behind his head. 'Is Jin-hyung sick?' He adds to his mindset and still continued cooking. 

I hope you are ready on what happens next for the week. 

It won't be that easy for everyone.

Especially to Taehyung.