하나 : Blood

💔

December 1, 2019
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea
7:30am

The first day over thirty one days that Seokjin will last his final moments. No wonder that he was coughing during morning the first thing he does when he wakes up. He finally coughed his last for the day at the toilet bowl, so that Taehyung will never know what was happening. He saw purple flower petals surrounded with his own blood and later flushed as it all went away like nothing happened. The longer it lasts, the harder he breathes.

He stared at the mirror on his faucet and saw blood at the right side of his lower lip

He stared at the mirror on his faucet and saw blood at the right side of his lower lip. Seokjin took a deep breath and started brushing his teeth.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was cooking alongside Hoseok. "Hobi-hyung, where's Jin-hyung?" Jeongguk asks while waiting for the pancake batter to pop bubbles. "Jin-hyung is still sleeping, Ggukie-ah." Hoseok said in calm with a smile. He was worried since Jin-hyung had a hospital appointment yesterday which results him to have Hanahaki Disease.

'The maknaes should never know what Hyung is suffering from. Especially Jeongguk and Taehyung.' Hoseok thought to himself and sighed.

"Hobi-hyung, are you alright?" Jeongguk asks in concern.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired from yesterday's dance practice." Hoseok continued to flip the pancake upside down.

"I see." Jeongguk said with his bunny smile.

As the two were cooking, Taehyung came to check by and see his boyfriend. "Ggukie-sshi!" Taehyung gave him a big hug and cheek kiss.

"Good Morning Taetae." Jeongguk greeted him.

Yes. Taehyung and Jeongguk are dating. Which saddened the whole situation in the Hyung's case. Seokjin goes out of the bathroom and gets a cup of coffee downstairs. He saw Hoseok and greeted him with a smile.

"Morning Jin-hyung!" Taehyung said cheerfully while embracing Jeongguk in his arms. "Morning Hyung!" Jeongguk greeted as well, giving him a smile. Seokjin smiled back and bowed instead of greeting them, it hurts for him to see them committed to each other when he loves Taehyung. It made his chest form more flowers, trying to control his breathing.

Seokjin sits down on the sofa and turns the TV on, watching Naruto Filler episodes. Taehyung was about to sat down on the sofa beside Seokjin but changed the channel to a cooking show. He silently watches and smiles at it. Taehyung however just moved to Seokjin's side to not feel bored.