세 : Wish: Quality Time

December 3, 2019
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea
9:00pm

Seokjin was done writing on his diary and placed it on his drawer and locked it again

Seokjin was done writing on his diary and placed it on his drawer and locked it again. He sighed and just went upstairs to the terrace. When he already came into the attic, he saw Taehyung turning around to see Seokjin, "Oh! Jin hyung!" He greets with a cheerful look on his face with his signature boxy smile. Oh how Seokjin loved it so much but it was unfortunate that he couldn't have him. "H-hello." The older one says shyly. "Hyung, so how are you doing these days?" The dongsaeng asks him in concern. "I-I-I'm..." But he stopped himself because he was a little cold and shivered. Taehyung removes his own jacket and places it on the older's shoulders. "T-t-thank you..." Seokjin smiles a bit. "Have you planned anything to do tomorrow?" The dongsaeng stares at the beautiful night sky.

"Y-Yes... I am going to meet up with Lisa and Sojung to go to an amusement park." Seokjin stares back at the night sky, 'It sure is beautiful.' He mumbles to himself, closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "That's nice. I wish I could see my sister and brother soon." Taehyung replies in a sad voice. "Well, aren't you happy that Jeongguk-ah is there?" Seokjin asks in concern. "I-I am but..." The dongsaeng sighed, "It's different when I spend time with him and my family. For example, 'It's happier to be with your family than friends because they value you the most."

"Must be hard for you to be separated from your family, huh?" Seokjin chuckles. "True enough." Taehyung sulks a bit.

A shooting star later was viewed by both of them as they widened their eyes. "A shooting star, make a wish, hyung!" The younger one closed his eyes and is about to make a wish. Seokjin sighed and mumbles, 'you still believe in that stuff?' but later closed his eyes anyway,

'Diary, once I am gone in this world, I'll leave everything to everyone, especially to those who have been by my side since the hanahaki disease started on the last day of November. I just wish that I wouldn't have any regrets anymore once I made this decision and finally, Taehyung's happiness is important to me so let him be happy without me soon enough.'

Taehyung later opens his eyes and questions him, "What did you wish for, Jin-hyung?" Seokjin later opened his eyes and smiled, "Wishes aren't supposed to be revealed so they could come true."

"Aww man! So mean, hyung!" Taehyung squirms a bit but then they looked up to the starry night sky. "Do you want to play a game with me, hyung?" The dongsaeng breaks the silence. "Sure." Seokjin sighs as they leave the attic to go to Taehyung's room to play PS4 games until 11:30pm because tomorrow is Seokjin's celebration with Sojung and Lisa.

Well tomorrow is another day, right, Seokjin?