두 : Flowers

December 2, 2019
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea
9:00am 

Day two over thirty one came, Seokjin had been feeling weird since he woke up, it because of that he went to the bathroom to cough more flowers but one thing he noticed that the blood was a little less. He sighed and went back to his desk to write the second entry for his diary, He held the pen and writes on the notebook paper, 

 He sighed and went back to his desk to write the second entry for his diary, He held the pen and writes on the notebook paper, 

He closed the diary and hid it on his drawer, locking it. Seokjin proceed to play on his phone for a little while since it was still too early for him to go down for his call time.

Elsewhere, the rest of the boys were discussing on what they would do on Seokjin's birthday in two days. They were in Yoongi's genius lab downstairs. "Jin-hyung's birthday is tomorrow so what's the plan?" Namjoon asks them. "Any suggestions?"

"I'll surprise him hyungs. Leave it to me." Taehyung said, in his boxy smile. "Alright, just tell us what we'll be doing." Hoseok replies. 

...

An hour after discussing the birthday plan for Seokjin, they respectively went to their own business, Hoseok doing dance practice with Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi discussing for their next mixes and finally, Taehyung and Jeongguk as usual having a date outside.

Seokjin was dressed in a comfy sweatshirt underneath his hoodie, jogger pants and blue sneakers. He goes downstairs to see everyone except Taehyung and Jeongguk. "Morning Jin-hyung! Where are you going?" Jimin greets the oldest hyung.

"Ah, I'm going outside to see my cousin and sister." Seokjin smiles and adds, "I'll be back at the noon."

"Alright hyung, take care." Namjoon nods at him.

Jin nods back at them and closes the door to leave. It was snowing outside and it's incredibly beautiful as well. It felt like a slightly cold morning as well, considering it is also sun shining on them.

People are walking in streets have been waiting for the moment that Christmas is coming soon. Christmas is also the 2nd holiday for couples to cheer which makes him a little envious and what he sees on lovers to be together. He wished that Taehyung would be his lover but... No. It's not going to happen.

On his way to the coffee shop, he saw 2 figures standing at the front of the shop, two girls.

"Jin-Oppa!" The brunette woman called him, waving her hand. "Lisa! Sojung! Great to see you!" Jin approched his sister and cousin, giving them an embrace. "Oppa! You're late!" Lisa pouts cutely at him. Sojung chuckled, "Have you took long from your work again, Jin-ssi?" 

 Sojung chuckled, "Have you took long from your work again, Jin-ssi?"