일곱 : You

December 21, 2019
Bangtan Dorm Terrace
Seoul, South Korea 

9:00pm

Seokjin is alone isolating himself from the memories that have passed since then. From the first day of December to this day. Everyone was away to eat dinner while he doesn't have an appetite to eat for now since he felt he was about to spat out due to the flowers on his lungs. He looked at the deep black night sky as the white light from the stars are reflecting.

'Today is a beautiful night that I had to spend time alone.' He mumbles to himself in calm. But then he spat out blood from coughing. There was one flower petal that flew down to the street. His blood was still streaming from his own mouth to his chin. 

'I don't have much time left. I guess I am almost done in this life here. But I am happy otherwise even though I don't get to live that long.' He smiles sadly at the sky, still bleeding from his mouth to his chin and now to his nose as well as blooded flower petals fell from the wind. 

...

December 21,2019 
Seoul Forest 
Seoul, South Korea

9:30pm 

Taehyung and Jeongguk were walking in Seoul Forest holding hands and eating ice cream in a cone. They saw an empty bench and decided to sit there, "Today is a beautiful night isn't it, Jeongguk-ah." Taehyung smiled at the illuminating stars above. But Jeongguk didn't answer and was worried in some ways. "Jeongguk-ah?" He waved a hand to his boyfriend's face and snap his finger which make the maknae flinched a little. "Ah, sorry. Yes, it is Taetae-hyung." Jeongguk said calmly. 

"Hey, is there something wrong, Ggukie?" Taehyung asks in worry. "It's about the hyungs." Jeongguk said. "What about the hyungs?" The second youngest tilted his head a little in question. "They had been treating us differently since the first week of December. Also Jimin as well as of two days ago." Jeongguk sighed sadly as his tears fell down from his face.