Chapter 1: Back To The CheckPoint

HEY GUYS! THIS IS THE CREATOR OF A HOLE IN TIME & WINTER GREEN/KILLERXS. THIS IS A STORY I WROTE BACK IN 9TH GRADE & I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! OTHER FANFICS STORIES COMING SOON AFTER THIS 1ST ONE. HAVE FUN READING! BYE! 👋🏻😊❤️
———————————————————————
Have you ever wished to go back in time to change a detail in your life? It could be going back to the past saving a loved one from never dying, it could be wishing for being popular in school, or even, wishing for to restart your whole entire life all over again. Hi, I'm Rosie Blue and I'm going to tell you about a time when I thought my life was miserable when other's thought it was like a fairytale. But the only person who thought my life was very unique & special, was The Doctor himself. This story is called, A Hole In Time.

It was December 15th 2018, at 9:48am in Bayfield Wisconsin. I was driving in my car in the middle of the woods surrounded by tall oak trees in Northeast Wisconsin. December 15th was my high school best friend's birthday, and funeral. His name was Spencer Reid. Spencer was the coolest, craziest, sweetest, and funniest best friend you could ever ask for. Spencer and I haven't talked for a very long time after we graduated high school.

I'm now 24 years old and he was suppose to be 25 years old. It feels like he is still alive and well, but not anymore. I miss him even more.

I finally got to my destination where the funeral was happening. I got out of my car and saw Spencer's family and friends walking up to his coffin. I close my car door and locked up my car and started walking to where Spencer's family and friends were heading. The funeral was in a cemetery surrounded by dead trees and gravestones. Right next to each gravestone, their were dead bouquets of flowers on the ground.

There were also small buildings that lead to more gravestones. It looked like no one hasn't been in there for ages. I looked in one of them and there were gravestones on the sides of the walls. There were a ton of spider webs, dead leafs, and it felt very cold inside.

I walked up to Spencer's coffin and stopped. I'm standing right next to it not wanting to look down. I never thought that i'll see Spencer like this. I imagined that we'll meet again in a small dog park or a high school reunion. He shouldn't have died on his birthday.

I closed my eyes and shed one tear. I took deep breaths in and out slowly getting ready to look down at his body. I put my head down slowly while having my eyes closed. I counted down five to one in my head. Five, four, three, two, one.

I opened my eyes and i saw him there, laying in the coffin. He was dressed up handsomely. He was wearing a tuxedo with a black tie and black fancy shoes. His hair was fixed up neatly and was shiney like a diamond. I started to cry even more.

I couldn't move my body. I felt like time was slowing down in front of me. I felt the sadness running through my veins knowing that he is not with us anymore. Rest in peace Spencer Reid.

Three hours past and the funeral has ended. I was walking back to my car and suddenly I bumped into to a fellow I knew from high school. It was Jackson Dean, my old high school crush. He told me that he was also best friends with Spencer Reid, that's why he was at the same cemetery. He told me that he is very close with Spencer's family and has been keeping in touch with them ever since high school.

While i was talking to him, i looked at his outfit. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a tie, black fancy shoes, a black watch, a black bracelet, and his brown curly hair was slicked back. He asked me if i would like to join him to go to a small coffee shop and talk some more. I said yes. He told me to follow him while driving.

And so i did what he told me to do, we both went inside our cars and i started following Jackson to the small coffee shop.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at the small coffee shop. I parked my car in front of the restaurant and Jackson parked his car right next to my car. I get out of my car and close the car door. I looked up at the sign and it said, "Bella Goose Coffee." The coffee shop had a black background behind the sign and it had big wide windows that looked through inside the whole coffee shop.