Chapter 5: Bad Wolf

DOCTOR'S POV

We finally arrived at our destination and I've noticed that Rose was staying in a beautiful house. It was a small house with a patio in the front, roses were planted around the house, a small water fountain, a smooth grass path that leads to the house, and Cherry trees. I got out of the motorcycle and started walking towards it with Amy beside me and Jackson behind. They have also gotten out of the motorcycle.

"A perfect home sweet home for Rose," I said with a smirk. "Don't you think Amy?"

"Yes, it's so beautiful," Amy replied with a sigh in it.

"But we still don't know who Rose is Doc," Jackson commented.

"She was also my companion," I answered.

"Companion? Why didn't you tell me?" Asked Amy with a confused tone.

"It never occurred to me if I should tell you my stories," I spoke with a shy tone.

"Do you mind telling us what's your history with Rose?" Jackson asked politely but I ignored his question and continued on walking.

"Here we are. In front of the door." I said with a smile on my face.

"Open it then," Amy spoke.

"I can't, remember. My sonic screwdriver doesn't work with wood, and this is wood," I said while knocking on the door.

"Right, sorry. I must have forgotten about that," said Amy with a confused face. "How did I forget about that?"

I took out my sonic screwdriver and faced Amy to scan her.

"Is she okay Doc?" Jackson asked concerned.

I stopped scanning her and looked at it, "Seems like you don't fully have your memories when you were MY Amy," I commented. "Something similar happened back then to me, but I can't remember what it was."

"Will I have them back?" Amy spoken in a surprised tone.

"Not sure yet, but we'll figure it out soon," I said when suddenly I heard a scream coming from the house inside.

"I'll take the back and you guys try to find an open window or something," I said quickly and rushed to the backyard.

Once I got inside the yard, I noticed two average sized opened doors attached to the ground heading to what seems like a basement. I slowly went in and the doors shut behind me causing me to jump a little. I looked around and saw piles of old furniture, Chairs on the side of the wall, tables broken, cabinets filled with books, and more. But what brought me to attention was a suit that was inside a protective bag. I looked in the bag and it was my old suit I wore before I regenerated to this body. It was still nice, clean, and blue.

"You will be exterminated and will be upgraded," a cyberlek said coming up from upstairs when unexpectedly a bright yellow dim light came from under the door.

"What? That's impossible, but how?" I said in my head.

The sound of the cyberlek fell on the ground and a familiar voice spoke from above, "You okay Doctor?" The familiar voice said.