Chapter 7: Mistaken Photo

ROSIE/AMY'S POV

Once we stepped outside of the T.A.R.D.I.S., I led the group to my car.

"Ta da! My Chevrolet Volt," I announced with a smile on my face.

"Cute," said The (10) Doctor.

I take out my keys & unlocked the car doors. Jackson sat on the passenger seat & the (10) Doctor sat in the back.

"Where's Rose?" Asked the Doctor.

"The (11) Doctor probably wanted her to stay in the T.A.R.D.I.S. to keep her safe," answered Jackson.

"Yeah, probably," I replied back.

"Okay then, as long as she's safe," commented the Doctor.

I looked at the time on my phone & it said 4:32pm, "Get ready for a three hour drive," I spoke out loud. I started the car, backed up from the parking lot, and began to drove off.

We arrived at my house at 7:32pm and it was already dark out. I opened the garage door, parked my car inside, and turned it off.

"Home sweet home," I spoke in a soft tone.

Jackson, The Doctor, & I got out my car and headed to the door. Once I opened it, I was given with a greeting from my dog Noodles. I patted her on the head & Jackson did the same thing but not The Doctor. I took off my shoes & headed to my room.

"I'll take out the photo albums from my closet," I commented and they nodded their heads.

"What are these pictures on your wall?" Asked Jackson.

I look back to see my memories that have been forgotten, "Oh, those are old memories from when we were in high school," I added.

I looked back in my closet and began searching again.

While I was looking around, I saw old gifts I got back in high school. I found a large teddy bear, a dream catcher, a perfume bottle, nail polish kit, and more.

"I found it!" I shouted, coming out from my closet with stacks of photo albums in my hands. I put them on my bed then we started to sort them out.

While we were sorting them out, I noticed a photo on my wall out of the ordinary, "Did you guys do something to that photo?" I asked while pointing at it.

"No," they both spoke at the same time.

We all walked over to the photo wall and looked at the strange picture. It was me and Spencer at prom. I was wearing a long white dress with golden flowers and Spencer was wearing a tuxedo with a gold tie. On the bottom of the picture, it said, "5-27-17 Best Friends Forever."

"Nothing's wrong with it," Jackson spoke.

I pointed at where it was wrong, "Look at his eyes," I replied.

"Yeah, his eyes are okay," Jackson announced, concern what I was seeing.

"They're not silver, they're brown. This type of silver, is like a silver mental," I spoke curiously.

Jackson and the (10) Doctor looked at the other photos on the wall. They took down each photo that had Spencer in it to make sure it wasn't a mistaken photo. Bit by bit, my wall started to look plain as white as a ghost. The more we looked at each photo, time started to get slower. We all backed up away from my bed where all the photos were, every each photo of Spencer, he had brown eyes, except for one.
"Maybe he has color changing eyes?' The Doctor spoke.

"No, I don't remember Spencer having color changing eyes," I replied back as we all looked at the only photo of him having different eyes.

"His eyes changed when you guys were at prom together," Jackson commented.

"But when was the last time he had brown eyes?" Asked The (10) Doctor.

The Doctor shuffled quickly to find the last photo of Spencer. Once he found it, I slowly grabbed it while reading what it said, "4-1-17," The Doctor spoke hesitatingly.

"What's the picture?" I asked.

"You guys in an alleyway," The Doctor stated and showed it to us.

"That's where I ran after him before I headed to the funeral!" Jackson shouted.

"Do you remember the eye color?" I asked Jackson.

"No, no I don't. I wasn't even close to him. We were like ten feet away from each other or something," Jackson replied with no answer.

"Do you think this is involved with all of us?" I asked The Doctor.

"Honestly, I don't know. I don't have the same ability as your Doctor. Sure, I have a few of his memories, but not all of them. I don't even know how to fight back. I'm just human," The (10) Doctor stated.

"All I know is that we have to bring all of this to him and Rose," I commanded.

"You're right," Jackson replied.

"Come on then, allons-y!" Shouted The Doctor.

Jackson and I nodded our heads and began to put all of the photos in cartons. We had every photo in the cartons, except the photo of Spencer with silver eyes, I placed it in my phone case so I won't lose it. The Doctor and Jackson carried the cartons to my car and placed them in the trunk. We all got in the car, buckled our seat belts, I started the car, opened the garage, back up quickly, and began to drive back to the cemetery.

To be continued...

————————————————————————
HEY GUYS! THE CREATOR HERE! SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY SHORT BECAUSE MY HEAD HURTS REALLY BAD, BUSY WITH SCHOOL, AND GOTTA WATCH SUPERNATURAL TONIGHT. HOPEFULLY CHAPTER 8 WILL BE LONG. I GOTTA GO, ALLONS-Y!