Chapter 8: Unknown Eyes

We got back to the cemetery around 10:40pm, took out the cartons that had the photos, and headed straight to the T.A.R.D.I.S.

I opened the door and shouted, "Spencer might be a fake!" I walked towards The (11) Doctor and Rose with Jackson and The (10) Doctor behind me.

Rose and The (11) Doctor pulled back from their hug, "What do you mean?" Rose and The Doctor asked at the same time.

"We got all of my photo albums that you needed and I noticed that one photos on my wall was strange," I commented while taking out the photo from my phone case.

"It's just Spencer," Rose confusingly replied.

I pointed at where it was strange, "His eyes are silver, like mental," I answered. "The other pictures of him, he has brown eyes." I opened every each carton to show proof. I grabbed a pile of pictures and spread it around on the floor. "Don't you see? This is the only photo of him having silver eyes."

"Which photo was the last one he had brown eyes?" Asked Rose.

"April Fools' Day, that was the only photo I took on that month," replied back.

"No, no, no," The (11) Doctor announced quietly.

"What's up Doc?" Asked Jackson.

"April Fools' Day was THE DAY when Cyberleks started to attack," The Doctor answered.

"So, are you saying that Spencer was captured and turned into a Cyberlek?" I replied in shocked.

"I'm guessing so," added Rose.

"Answer me this Amy, did Spencer pulled a prank on you that day?" Questioned The Doctor.

"Yes, he brought me to this escape room called "Unknown Eyes" and it was filled with red glowing eyes on the wall, but one of them was silver. Once I exited the room, I saw him standing in the middle of a dim lit hallway, had his right arm out, head down, and said, "I'm here to capture you." He brought up his head slowly and opened his eyes, they were silver just like the eyes from inside the room. He started to walk towards me and people from behind with red eyes followed him. I got scared so I ran back inside the escape room since there was nowhere else to go through the hallway," I continued to speak.

I headed back to the starting door to see if it was unlocked, fortunately it was, but when I opened it, there were more people with red eyes headed my way again. I bumped into Spencer and I couldn't take it anymore, so I screamed on the top of my lungs which surprised everyone. They all stopped what they were doing and I was just there, standing in the middle surrounded by red eyed people and Spencer in front of me. A sigh came out of my mouth and everyone shouted April Fools' Day," I spoke and ended the story.

"After the prank he did on you, did he still had silver eyes?" Questioned The (10) Doctor.

"I don't think so. I can't remember," I answered back.

"He should have," commented The (11) Doctor.

"What makes you so sure of it?" Announced Jackson.

"When humans are turned into a Cyberlek, they only have one ability. The first one is just silver eyes, and the other can erase people's memories. But this type of Cyberlek you have encountered, has both, and that's impossible," The (11) Doctor stated per cicely.

"Anything is possible for you," commented Rose.

"True..." The Doctor replied with a sigh. "I guess we have to find out what's really going on." He turned around and got closer to the control panel. "Where to next?"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KOCK

The knock kept on repeating.

We all looked at the door, "Were you expecting someone Doc?" Jackson asked.

"No," The (11) Doctor commented and slowly headed to the door.

He opened a small square door that you can put your head in, but it was apart of the actual door. Like a hole you can peek through but it's behind a poster.

"What? But aren't you..." The Doctor stopped talking, I assumed whoever was on the other side interrupted him.

The Doctor pulled back his head and closed the small square door, confused what he just saw. He opened the actual door and...

"Hiya."