Chapter 3: Raggedy Man

(WHEN YOU SEE THIS EMOJI, "🎶" MEANS TO PLAY THE VIDEO & CONTINUE ON READING)
———————————————————————

"Doctor who?" I utter.

"Do you know I never realized how much I enjoyed hearing that said out loud?" Implied The Doctor with joy in his voice.

"What?" I replied more confused than ever.

The Doctor repeated his "what's so-called name" out loud while looking up in the ceiling, "Doctor...who...DOCTOR wHO...dOcToR WHOOO..." He giggled. "Isn't it fascinating?"

I stared at him concerned if he was okay.

I noticed the clothes the British man was wearing. He was wearing a long purple frock coat that looked raggedy, suspenders around his white fancy shirt, extravagant brown boots, a colorful bow tie, and a fez on his head. Why did his outfit looked familiar?

"Yeah...sure," I answered with a sound in my voice like I was uncertain of the question he asked me.

He looked back down and noticed that I was puzzled. He had a realization on his face and stopped repeating his name.

"Something was calling to us here and we needed to find you for some reason, but I don't know why." Announced The Doctor by clearing his voice.

"Who's we?" I asked the tall raggedy man.

He confirmed loudly with a soft tone, "Me, The Doctor, and the T.A.R.D.I.S."

"The what???" I announced baffled still involved with this conversation that felt like it went on for ages.

"The T.A.R.D.I.S.? You know what it is." He answered, and I shook my head no.

"You REALLY don't know?!?" Spoke The Doctor, in shock like I was supposed to know what "The T.A.R.D.I.S." was. I shook my head no again.

"REALLY?!? Time And Relative Dimensions In Space?" He asked clearly and spelled it out to me, "T-A-R-D-I-S. TAR-DIS. TARDIS..."

"Nope, sorry," I said in an unsure tone.

"How can this be? You should know that I'm a Time Lord and every Time Lord knows about the T.A.R.D.I.S. Each Time Lord has its own kind." He claimed.

"You're a what???" I commented about the statement he just said.

The Doctor looked at me with a surprised look on his face knowing he realized that I didn't know about his kind.

I was about to speak when all of a sudden, "Hey Doctor! I found this small copper stick that has a small green light bulb on the...."

"JACKSON! Thank you for finding my Sonic Screwdriver." Yelled The Doctor nervously while quickly walking towards him.

"But I just found..." The Doctor covers Jackson's mouth.

"Jackson?!? You know this strange man?!? I yelled in shock.

"Yeah, I guess. I got to the cemetery before you did and I saw...well this. The T.A.R.D.I.S." Jackson replied with an answer.

I looked around me one last time. How is this possible? Could that dream I had when I was little...come true? When I was little, I had a dream about a man inside a blue box that fell from the sky, and that man bumped into a Scottish redhead girl. When he met the Scottish redhead girl, he told her he needed to eat something. He first tried yogurt, but his new mouth didn't like it. "New mouth, new rules," he said.

The second one was bacon. Once after the redhead girl cooked it for him, he ate it but spat it out of his mouth.

Beans were next. He clearly didn't like it by the way he spat it out in the sink. 'These were evil, bad bad beans." The man said to the girl.

Next in line was bread and butter. She spread butter on the bread, placed it on a plate, and passed it to him across the table. Once again, he spat it out, he grabbed the plate that had the bread and butter, opened the front door, threw it out and said, "And stay out!"

There was nothing else she had to offer besides carrots, but the strange man knew what he needed, he needed fish sticks and custard. His mouth and himself was finally satisfied.

The next scene in my dream was the same Scottish redhead girl, but she was all grown up now. She was there, surrounded by drawings she must have made when she was little. She started heading down the stairs in the T.A.R.D.I.S. The Doctor was facing her and she was facing him. Once she was close enough, she smiled and said, "Raggedy man...goodnight." They both put their right hands on each other's cheek.

{🎶🎶🎶}

I slowly looked back at The Doctor while he was arguing with Jackson about the sonic screwdriver. I spoke out loud with no hesitation and said, "Raggedy man..."

They stopped and looked at me. Jackson looked confused, but The Doctor though was speechless.

I said it again, but in a different way, "Raggedy man, goodnight."

"What did you say, Rosie?" Jackson asked like he was lost in space.

After Jackson questioned what I just said, The Doctor slowly went up to me like I was a lost treasure he hasn't seen for a very long time. It got stranger and more intense. I started to have that same feeling earlier inside of me again. This is where I was meant to be, I was meant to find The Doctor and he was meant to find me. He was finally standing right in front of me.

We stared at each other like we had known each other before. Have I seen him before? Did he see me before? There was only one way to find out. I did the same thing the Scottish redhead girl did to him in my dream. I smiled and said it one last time, "Raggedy man...goodnight." We both put our right hands on each other's cheek. He smiled back, knowing that I was her, the Scottish redhead girl in his past. My past life was calling him and the T.A.R.D.I.S. to be reunited with the Scottish redhead girl, and that was me. I finally figured out her name, her name was Amelia Pond. Or should say, Amy Pond.

"What's your name?" He asked the same question before.

"Amelia Pond," I answered back.

"Oh brilliant. Amelia Pond, like a name in a fairytale." He spoke in a joyful tone.

We both laughed together and smiled again. We were so happy to see each other once more. We started to tear up, we were both speechless at this point. It's been too long since we saw each other. It was meant to be after all.

My raggedy man was back in my arms once and for all.

                            To Be Continued...