Chapter 4: Cyberleks

HEY GUYS! Creator speaking. I just wanna say that this story, "A Hole In Time," use to be on #7 of the hashtag time! It was amazing! BUT! Now it's on #70 of the hashtag time. ;( For you fans who are reading my story, let's get my story back to #7 or even to #1! Tell your friends and family who LOVE Doctor Who and get them to read my developing fanfic story! WE CAN DO IT! And if you do, I'll make another fanfic story of your choice on my list while STILL writing this one. :) That's all I have to say and enjoy chapter 4, Cyberleks.
———————————————————————
JACKSON'S POV

I looked at Rosie and The Doctor still hugging each other.

"Um, Doctor? Rosie?" I asked still puzzled.

The Doctor and Rosie looked back at me.

"Oh right! Yes! Hi Jackson," The Doctor stated while pulling away from the hug.

"Hi?!? Just hi?!? Aren't one of you gonna tell me what's going on?!?" I yelled.

"I think I met The Doctor before," Rosie replied while The Doctor headed to the control panel.

"Me and Amy were close back then and her husband." The Doctor answered while pressing buttons on the panel.

" Who's Amy?" I spoke out starting to sound mad in my voice.

"I was his companion in my past life," Rosie added.

"So, should I call her Amy, Rosie, or that other name I heard?" I questioned The Doctor while looking at her.

Before Rosie could able to respond back, The Doctor interrupted her and said,

"You call her Amelia, but not Amy. I only call her that," The Doctor told me still focused on the panel.

I looked back at The Doctor, "Got it..." I said quietly and he nodded back.

ROSIE/AMY'S POV

"Doctor? Before we went back in time, we were followed by three strange men." I commented.

"Ah yes, the human Cyberleks," The Doctor answered Amy's question.

"Cyberleks?" Jackson replied.

"Before my home, Gallifrey, was destroyed, three Time Lords were captured by a Cyberman and a Dalek," The Doctor responded.

"Don't they hate each other?" I remarked.

"Yes, but these two didn't," declared the Doctor. "Apparently they had the same idea."

"And that is...?" Added Jackson.

The Doctor commanded us to hold onto something to be ready and he began to warm up the T.A.R.D.I.S.

"To take the human form and replace the insides with Cybermen parts and Dalek parts. The outside is human, but the inside is half Cyberman and Dalek. Cyberlek." The Doctor announced.

"And what did they use them for?" Jackson asked The Doctor.

The doctor was leaning on the panel and it looked like he was staring out of space.