Chapter 6: Fighting To Release Old Love

Credits to AlphaAndLeader for the title name! I really needed it. :)
———————————————————————
ROSIE/AMY'S POV

"If Cyberleks are after Rose, does that mean they're ALSO after me and Jackson?" I asked.

" Precisely, but I still don't get it why they need the both of you for," the (11) Doctor replied, still at the panel.

"Maybe it involves me in it?" Rose commented.

"Maybe, but it has to be something bigger. Something... out of the ordinary," the (11) Doctor replied back.

"Everything IN here is out of the ordinary Doc," Jackson spoke irritated while looking around.

"Expect you and Rosie. Rosie just has Amy's memories and you're just there...standing," The Doctor said while putting his palm out pointing at Jackson. "There's something they want from the girls."

"Their memories?" Asked the (10) Doctor.

"Not their memories, something that's IN their memories," the (11) Doctor indirect.

The (11) Doctor stopped the T.A.R.D.I.S., snapped his fingers to open the door, and continued to speak, "Here we are, back in Wisconsin."

"Back already?" Rose asked.

The Doctor turned around facing the group, "I need you guys to follow my other self and Rosie to her house."

"What for?" Jackson asked.

"Get every photo album you have and bring them back to me," the (11) answered while facing me and I nodded.

The (10) Doctor looked at me and spoke, "Lead the way."

I started to lead the group towards the opened door and we stepped out one by one.

11th DOCTOR'S POV

Before Rose could step out the T.A.R.D.I.S., I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back slowly, "May I speak with you for a moment?" I hesitated to ask.

"Yeah, sure. What's up Doctor?" Rose answered.

I close the door quietly so the group won't notice and walked Rose back to the control panel, "How are you?" I asked.

Rose replies hesitantly, and a bit confused, "I'm good, how bout you?"

"And him? Is he okay?' I hesitantly asked affirming to the (10) Doctor.

"Yeah, he's also okay. He's the best husband I could ever have," she commented with a smile.

We reached the control panel and faced each other.

"I'm glad it worked out between you two after I... you know," I said with a pause.

"Yeah...I'm glad too," she said looking down at her shoes.

I noticed that Rose had her head down like she was sad about something.

"Hey, you okay? Are you and the Doctor in good terms? I asked her, concerned.

"Yeah we are, it's just that...I was heartbroken, even though I'm with someone who is the person you were before," Rose sadly replied.

"Does he know how you feel?" I asked.

"Yes, but he still loves me no matter what. It doesn't matter to him if he isn't a Time Lord or has two hearts. The only person he cares about the most, is me. And I care about him too," Rose commented.

"Then don't feel sorry for yourself. I would have loved to be your boyfriend, but it couldn't happen because I'm not human," I sadly stated it clearly.

Rose puts a hand on my shoulder, "You're human to me. Ever since I met you, I never thought you as an alien, I thought you as a special human being," Rose said then gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry I let you down. I wish I could say those words and gave you that kiss," I replied back pulling away from the long hug.

"Don't put yourself down, we can't change ourselves what we want to be. A person will love you no matter what if it's bad or good, friends, not friends, dating, not dating... it was meant to happen for a reason," Rose announced. "Don't think about the negative side of things, think about the positive side. I know you think it's hard, but it isn't. Everyone has been in that road before, thinking it's too hard or can't do something. Whatever happens in your life, there's always a person to pick you up," Rose said.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked questioning her statement.

"Because someone is also in the same situation as you. Trying to let go and move on," Rose added.

"Who? I replied.

"Amy? A.k.a. Rosie Blue?" Rose answered.

"She is?" I uttered.

"I know a lost person when I see one," she exclaimed. "That's why she doesn't want to tell you about what happened to her friend Spencer Reid."

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"He died...I don't know how, but whatever it is, Spencer's parents won't tell her or even Jackson the truth what REALLY happened," she declared.

"Sometimes you just have to keep on fighting to release old love," I commented.

"Yeah, and you have to do that now cause your old friend, Amy, needs your help. If she doesn't want to talk about it, let her be until she comes towards you to speak about what happened," she confirmed.

"Okay, I got this, I can fight this feeling inside of me. Sure, it'll hurt me very much, but I have to let go at some point...right?" I replied hesitantly while looking down.

Rose brings my head up and I looked into her eyes again, "Yes, you'll have to let go at some point. Just remember, I'll always love you," Rose said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Rose and I put our foreheads together and stayed silent, hugging each other to let the person know they're safe and sound. Nothing can't hurt you.

To be continued...

———————————————————————
HEY GUYS! IT'S ME THE CREATOR OF "A HOLE IN TIME" & I'M REALLY SORRY MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT & THAT MY SUMMARY, STORY TITLE, & THE BEGINNING OF CHAPTER 1 ISN'T CONNECTING WITH THE STORYLINE. I'LL TRY MY BEST TRYING TO CONNECT IT BUT SCHOOL JUST STARTED AGAIN. OH AND FUN FACT, WHEN TWO RABBITS PUT THEIR FOREHEADS TOGETHER, IT MEANS SORRY. I LEARNED THAT IN PETER RABBIT. LOL! :) WELL I GOTTA GO NOW AND WRITE CHAPTER 7! ALLONS-Y!