Hangover SamyxMar

Groupchat
(Mattia, Alejandro, Alvaro, Samy, Mar, Kairi, Roshaun)

Mattia: Hey hoes, wanna meet up?
Alejandro: Sure, where?
Mattia: My place at 7 pm? My parents arent home.
Alejandro: kk
Roshaun: im coming too
Alvaro: ^^
Kairi: I cant, my Aunt is coming, sorry
Mattia: no problem
Mar: Samy and I will be there

Pov Mar:
„We meet up at 7pm with the boys at Mattias place", I told Samy as he came back from taken a shower.

He just nodded and changed into his clothes, while i headed into the shower. When I was finished it was 6:50pm so we decided to go over at Mattias place.

„You have everything?", Samy asked me, as i nodded he closed the door and we walked along the street at Mattias place.

When we arrived, Mattia opened the door. After he gave us a short hug we walked up the stairs to his room, the others were already there, and gave us a hug as well. After we made a few tiktoks we decided to play Mariokart on Mattias wii. We all went to sit on the couch, as Samy was about to sit down i grabbed him by his waist and pulled him back and sat down fast, because it was the only free place left at the couch. Samy just looked at me and pouted as a joke, then he began to smirk and just sat down at my lap. I moaned because he directly sat on my cock and the others just grinned at me while Samy still smirked. I got red asf.

„So we only have 4 controllers, Samy and Mar you are a team, Alvaro and Roshaun are teaming up and Alejandro and me", Mattia explained and everybody nodded.

Samy wanted to play the first round so I let him, but he just moved the whole time while sitting at my cock. I got nervous because i really dont want to have a boner infront of the boys.

„Dont move so much Samy.", I whispered so only he could hear

„why, dont wanna get a boner?" he whispered back while smirking.

I just looked at him and licked my lips. I just wanted to grab him, smash him against the next wall and kiss the shit out of him.

„Samy look at the screen and dont eyefuck mar"

Samy turned back while getting red but he still smirked. But now he just moved more and I tried to hold back my moan.

„S-samy, stop"

„What", he asked innocently and grinned.

Then he suddenly moved, so that his ass was even more on my cock and i couldnt hold back my moan. The other boys just looked at me with a questionable look.

„Did you just moaned?" Alejandro asked while grinning.

„Yeah mar, did you just moaned?", Samy asked me teasingly.

And thats it, i thought to myself. I grabbed Samy by his wrist and pulled him after me upstairs, there i threw him against a wall and smashed my lips against his. The kiss was rough and i began to stick my toung into his mouth. When we didnt have enough air left we pulled away. Then we saw the boys standing there in shook. Suddenly Mattia shouted „I knew it!"

„yeah it was so obvious", Alejandro said.

Groupchat:

Alejandro: So are yall a thing now?
Kairi: Who?
Mattia: Ah, Mar and Samy made out
Kairi: Finally!
Alvaro: #sariano
Mar: Thats a shitty shipname
Rushain: Thats the only thing you have to say?
Mar: Yea?
Samy: Yes, we are
Mar: Samy, dont betray me like that
Samy: Sorry baby
Kairi: Omg he called him baby
Mattia: Kairi is having a heartattack rn haha
Alejandro: Me too tbh lol