Footballgame SamyxMar

Samy and Mar were in Mars room, waiting for the football game, they were about to watch, to begin. Samy didnt knew anything about football so Mar decided to look the game with him, since he was the biggste football fan in the world.

„I still cant believe you've never watched a football game", Mar said since the game hasn't started yet.

„It's because it's so boring and I don't even know why i'm here".

„You didn't just say that", Mar said shocked.

„I don't think we can still be friends, sorry Samy".

Samy just laughed and rolled his eyes at him.

„Don't act like I've slept with your ex or so.", he countered.

„Since you're gay, I don't think this will ever happen", Mar said while smirking at Samy.

„I'm not gay!"

„Sure jan"

„Mar, I swear I'm going to kill you."

„You could never."

As Samy was about to answer, the game started so they both looked back at screen.

The game was about to end, but Samy didn't notice because he was staring at Mar the whole time, thinking he wouldn't notice. Only when he was about to look again at Mar, but instead of his side profile, he directly stared into his eyes. Samy tried to look away but he just couldn't, his eyes were just too beautiful to look away. Samys eyes wandered down to his lips, they looked so soft. When his mouth angles went up, Samy began to realize that he was staring at Mar. He looked up and saw him smirking.

„You know, if you wanna eyefuck me you could have just asked, but next time don't do it while we are watching a football game!", Mar said.

„W-what I d-didn't", Samy stuttered.

Mar just gave him the look and said: „So if I ask you something from the game, you will know the answer?"

„yes", Samy tried saying it confidence, knowing very well he couldn't, but he didn't want Mar to know.

„Okay, so who scored the most?"

„I don't even know the names of the players, so that's not fair", Samy tried to excuse himself for not knowing.

„Then describe how he looked", Mar said looking directly into Samys eyes.

„E-ehm he had muscles, brown eyes, his hair was brown and curly, big soft lips and the prettiest face I've ever seen."

Mar began to smirk „Is that so?", knowing perfectly well that Samy just described him. Samy did just realize what he had said, he blushed and looked down. Suddenly he felt Mars hand under his chin, pulling his head up.

„That sounds a lot like me, don't you think?"

Samy blushed even more and his eyes widened „N-no" he said nervous.

„Sure?", Mar said, leaning a bit closer to Samy. Samy just stared at his lips that were so close to his. When Mar began to speak again, he was so close that Samy could feel his breath at his lips.

„Because I really think that you just described me".

And with that, Mar pressed his lips again Samys. His lips was just as soft as Samy expected them to be, maybe even a bit softer. Mar bit Samys lip so he opened his mouth and he could put his tongue into it. They both fought with there tongues for dominance, but Mar winned. He got on top of Samy, moving his hips, so that Samy moaned into the kiss. They both pulled away to catch their breath.

„Okay maybe it was you that I described", Samy said smiling.

„Oh really", Mar said sarcastically.

„Don't ruin the Moment!"

„So I have the prettiest face in the world, sure that doesn't sound gay at all." Mar said to Samys comment from before.

„Shut up!", Samy said.

„Make me", Mar smirked.

„I hate you, you know that?"

„No you don't , you love me", Mar said. Samy just smiled at that, but that fainted as he realised that Mar probably doesn't feel the same.

Mar noticed and asked „Hey, what's wrong?".

„Nothing, i have to go now".

As Samy was about to go Mar shouted „wait", so he turned around and looked at Mar with sadness in his eyes.

„What?"

„I love you too", Mar said and laid his lips on Samys. The kiss was with so much passionate.

„Samy, will you be my boyfriend", Mar asked as they pulled away.

„Of course!", Samy said happily.

„Wanna stay the night?", Mar said smiling.

„Yeah".

They went back to Mars room and watched Netflix until Samy felt asleep on Mars chest, Mar smiled at his boyfriend, kissed him on the forehead, and felt asleep as well.