Birthdayparty MattiaxAlejandro

Pov Alejandro

Today was Alvaros birthday and just like every year he threw the biggest party of the year, inviting every person of our school. His party started at 9pm, but he asked Mattia, Kairi, Roshaun and me to come over at 8pm to help him decorate everything. Just as I was about to wrap up his present for him, I got a textmessage from Mattia.

Mattia😴💗: hey, want me to pick you up?

Alejandro😎💓: yeah sure, thanksss

Mattia😴💗: np, be there in 5

Alejandro😎💓: kk

Alejandro finished wrapping Alvaros present, he then went outside to wait for Mattia. A few minutes later, he saw Mattias car driving into his direction. When he opened the door to get in the car, he saw Mattia looking at him with a big grin.

M: „Hey buddy"

A: „Hi there"

M: „You have everything?"

A: „Yeah I think so"

After that, Mattia began to drive to Alvaros house. During the drive we talked about a lot of things until we reached Alvaros house. Roshaun and Kairi were already there. Roshaun were teasing Kairi and hold a balloon up so that Kairi couldnt get it.

„Mattia help me please, Roshaun wont give me the balloon", Kairi said to Mattia while making puppy eyes. He chuckled and went to get the balloon from Roshaun.

„That wasnt that hard Kairi", Mattia said handing the balloon to him.

„Anyways where is Alvaro?", I asked.

„Hes probably in the living room, doing the buffet.", Roshaun said.

I nodded, heading to the livingroom, the others following me.

„Ah hey Mattia and Alejandro", Alvaro greeted us.

„Hey is there anything we can do?", I asked

„Actually yes, can you check if outside by the pool everythings working?"

„Sure"

Mattia and I went outside to check the pool when he started smirking at me. I wanted to ask whats wrong, when I realised what he was about to do.

„No Mattia, dont even think about it!",I said and wanted to run away but he was faster and lifted me up.

„No Mattia, No", I shouted so loud that the others came to see whats going on. When they saw us they began to laugh.

„Help me!", I yelled at them but they just laughed. I looked at Mattia who was smirking so hard and then he throw me into the pool. I showed Mattia my middlefinger when I popped up. Mattia just grinned and turned to Alvaro.

„The pool is okay", Mattia grinned.

He then helped me out of the pool which wasnt the best idea from him, because i hugged him so close that he got a bit wet.

„You little bitch"

„Youre clothes will be dry when the others will come and mine will be still wet, so dont be a pussy.", I said laughing at him.

„I have a hoodie and a sweatpants in my car, because I had no time to change at home. You can have it if you want, but I already wore it."

„Yes please"

Me and Mattia went to his car to get the hoodie and the sweatpants. When he found it he gave it to me. I quickly changed, noticing Mattias stares in my back.

Pov Mattia

When I saw Ale in my sweatpants and hoodie I nearly died because of an heartattack. It looked so cute because the hoodie was too big for him. I don't know why but I like the fact that he is wearing my clothes.

„Mattiaaaaa.. hello?"

„Hm..yes"

„Is everything okay?"

„Yeah you just look cute in my things"

I saw how Alejandro blushed because of what I've said. As I was about to say something, we saw the first guests coming so we went back into Alvaros house.
After a short while everybody was there, so Alvaro decided to play truth or dare with those who wanted to. Me and the boys went to sit into the circle, Alejandro next to me.

„I think everyone knows the rules, but for those who dont, we spin a bottle and to whom the bottle points do has to pick truth or dare, when you dont wanna answer or dont wanna do the dare youre out and everyone gets to call you a pussy."

Everyone laughed at that. Alvaro spon the bottle and it showed right at a girl, which I didnt knew the name of.

„Truth or dare?

„Dare"

„Kiss a person your choice"

The girl looked right at me.

„Mattia", she said.

Everybody cheered. The girl came to me and sat on my lap, then she grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back but I didnt feel anything. I saw how Alejandro tensed, so I smirked, still kissing the girl, but now I pressed her more to me and put my tongue into her mouth. When we pulled away I looked at Alejandro and smirked at him. He blushed and looked down, assuming that I saw his jealous look. The girl went back to her place and the game continues. Kairi had to sing a song in front of all, Roshaun had to twerk and Alvaro had to say if hes still a virgin. After a while the bottle stopped at Ale. He picked truth.

„Do you like someone that is here right now?"

„Yes", Alejandro said not looking at me.

After a few more spins, the bottle stopped at me.

„Dare"

„Kiss the person you have a crush on"

Alejandro sighed and said he had to go to the toilet. When he was about to stand up I grabbed him by his wrist and kissed him. He widened his eyes in shock but kissed back. When we pulled away everyone, except the girl, clapped and cheered as us. Alejandro then took me by my wrist and went outside.

A: „Do you really like me?"

M: „yes Ale"

A: „So ehm, what are we?"

M: „Depends on you, will you be my boyfriend?"

A: „yes!"

I pulled him into a deep kiss. We then decided to go home, so we said bye to Alvaro, and I drove Alejandro to his house. He gave me a short kiss before getting out of the car.

„Oh wait your clothes", he said.

„Take them", I said, smiling at him. He just smiled back and went into his house. I waited until he closed the door and drove then at my house. I was so happy because I knew the prettiest boy in the world is mine now.