The bet MattiaxAlvaro

Pov Alvaro

Dickheads

Ale😁❤️: so apparently theres this party on Saturday, wanna go?

Roberttt👃🏼💙: fosho👀

Olaf🥺⛄️: yessir

Me: Same

Matti😳❤️: yeah, im coming too

Roshauna🤭🖤: ^^ letsss make a bet

Roberttt👃🏽💙: about?

Roshauna🤭🖤: who gets the most girls

Ale😁❤️: im in

Me: yeah me too

Matti😳❤️: as if youd get any girls

Me: 😑 I will

Matti😳❤️: yeah I dont think so babyboy

Olaf🥺⛄️: they gonna end up fucking each other

Ale😁❤️: frr lmao

Me: no.

Matti😳❤️: we will see baby

Me: Mattia!

Roshauna🤭🖤: anywaysss, the winner gets 5 dollars from everyone

Roberttt👃🏽💙: bettt

~timeskip to the party~

At the party I went to the bar, after seeing a girl sitting there alone. I sat down in the chair next to her. When she noticed me, she looked up and smiled at me. I could tell that she was drunk. I was about to say something, but she suddenly leaned in and kissed me. First I was shocked but then I kissed back. I felt a stare on me so I pulled away to see who was staring at me. I saw Mattia standing there pissed. Oh shit, did I steal his girl? But then I began to realize that it wasnt me he looked at in anger, it was the girl. My first shocked face went to a satisfied one and I started smirking. As soon as he realized I noticed his staring, he blushed a little, not much, but still enough for me to see it. I turned back to the girl and told her to sit on my lap. So she walked around me and did what I told her to. I still hold the eyecontact with Mattia though, looking at him challengingly. I then kissed the girl again and put my tongue down her throat. Mattia bit his lip and I already knew that he was angry as hell, but I wanted to provoke him anyways so I laid my hands on her ass squeezing it. He narrowed his eyes and began to slowly walk in my direction. Short after I felt his strong arm around my waist pulling me from the chair I was sitting on. The girl fell down from my lap to the ground but we both didnt really care. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs into an empty room. He pushed me aggressively against the wall after closing the door and came closer to my face. I could feel his breathe on my lips. I felt my heartbeat rising up and my legs went shaky.

„Now youre not so brave anymore huh", he whispered into my ear which caused me to shiver.

I slowly shook my head.

„So first you provoke me and now you cant even say anything?", he said with a deep voice.

„I-i-i was just t-trying to w-win the bet", I stuttered, why am I so nervous?

„Forget about the bet", he mumbled before smashing his lips on mine. When I kissed him back, he carried me to the bed and threw me on it. He went on top of me and pulled my shirt over my head. He kissed my neck and slowly wandered down to my chest leaving hickeys. I moaned loudly as he bit in my skin with his teeths. When he reached my V-line, he licked along the line, leaving hickeys there as well. I felt myself getting hard but he suddenly stopped. He laughed at my face of disappointment.

„Sorry babyboy, but I dont wanna take your vcard at a party like this", he said still laughing.

„But why did you have to tease me like that?", I asked pouting.

„That was for provoting me you little bitch"

„I hate you, you know that?"

„Nah you love me"

I couldnt help but smiled at that.

„I do", I said confidently.

„I love you too babe", he said happy.

We then decided to head home because the party became lame. He dropped me off at my house, giving me a peck on my lips before he drove away. I think Ive never fell asleep this happy.

Requested by @Martinez1617 💗💗