Lonely#2 MattiaxAlejandro

Pov Mattia:

When I arrived at school the next morning, I saw Kairi talking to Alejandro. When Alejandro saw me, he smiled, I tried not to smile back.

„Hey Mattia"

Kairi turned around now.

„Oh Mattia hello"

„Hey"

I said, staring at Alejandro. He stared back. My eyes wandered from his dark brown eyes down to his soft lips.

„Ehm guys?", Kairi asked confused.

Alejandro and I stopped staring at each other and turned to Kairi. He looked at us shocked, then he suddenly began to grin.

„Lets go to class", he said.

The whole day I had this staring thing with Alejandro and it started to drive me crazy. I actually hate him, but why cant I stop staring at him? After school I had to walk with him again because he still didnt knew the way. We quickly said goodbye to Kairi before going. When we were in front of my house, just like yesterday, I said bye to Alejandro and went to my frontdoor. When I saw Alejandro walking away I wanted to shout at him to wait. I dont even know what was going on with me, but I had the feeling that with Alejandro im complete. I know how stupid that is, because I usually hate him but throughout the day I noticed that whenever I looked at him, I felt save and not lonely anymore.

„Alejandro wait!", I shouted before realizing what I just did.

He turned around and waited for me to say something else, but I just ran to him. He looked at me confused, but that didnt stopped me. When I stood right in front of him, I whispered „fuck it" and smashed my lips on his. At first he didnt do anything but soon he kissed me back. When we pulled away he looked at me with a smile on his face.

„What was this for?"

„I heard what you said yesterday"

„What?", he asked confused.

„Lets be lonely together"