„bestfriend" MattiaxAlejandro

Pov Ale

It's been 3 months now since I'm sure that im gay. It all started with this weird feeling in my stomach whenever Mattia smiled at me. First I thought that they would go away but the feelings for my bestfriend just became stronger over time. I didn't tell anyone yet, not even Mattia, but today I finally decided to tell him. I'm not sure how he will react, but he's my bestfriend so he will accept me right? I dont know if I could deal with losing him. But I looked forward because he's still my bestfriend, so why would he ever not be? I took my phone and wrote a textmessage to him.

Ale😁🖤
Hey Mattia, could you come over, I have to tell you something important

Mattiii💓
Sure
Be there in 10

And with that I just sat on my bed, waiting for Mattia.

„Hey Ale", he said when he entered my room.

„Hey"

„So what is it?"

„Promise me that you will still be my bestfriend Mattia"

„Damn what did you do?"

„Nothing, just promise me", I said with tears in my eyes.

„Ale, I will always be by your side ok, you're my bestfriend and I dont even know what I would do without you. I love you and this will never change, I promise"

I breathed in and out, feeling a bit better.

„I-im gay"

Silence.

I slowly looked up at Mattia, seeing a disgusted face. At this point I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

„Mattia? Say something please?"

He slowy stand up, heading to my door.

„Mattia y-you promised", I sobbed.

„Yeah well, I didnt think that you were going to tell me something this disgusting"

I gulped.

„Mattia please dont do this"

„Bye Alejandro."

„I love you", I screamed breaking down on the floor. He frowned and turned back to me. Then he slowly came closer. I scooted back, afraid of what he will do. When my back hit the wall, Mattia came closer until I could feel his breath on my face.

„you're fucking disgusting. I dont ever wanna talk to you again so leave me the fuck alone. And dont you dare to say ‚i love you', because I hate you with all of my heart."

And with that he left. I dont think Ive ever cried this hard. Why cant he just love me? I slowly began to realize that I just lost my bestfriend. And with that I also lost a part of myself.