Touch MattiaxKairi

Pov Kairi

I laid on my bed, scrolling through tiktok, when the boys suddenly entered my room. I looked up and saw Mattia smirking at me, behind him stood Alvaro and Ale. They both looked at me with pity, which made me realize what Mattia was about to do. I tried to get off the bed quickly but it was already too late. Mattia was jumping right on me. I groaned in pain which made the others laugh.

„Bitch, get off!"

„Nope"

I tried to push him down but he was way stronger than me. After trying several times, I gave up and just grabbed my phone and continued scrolling through tiktok, still with Mattia on top of me.

„Is it okay when I go live?", Alejandro asked.

We all nodded and so he went live.

„Why is Mattia laying on Kairi like that", Ale read a question out loud.

„Because he wont go off me", I yelled.

„Dont act like you dont like it kai"

„I actually dont"

„Kairi dont be such a clown, you always try to be in physical touch with Mattia", Alvaro said chuckling.

„See", Mattia said smirking at me.

„Thats not true", I said blushing.

They all looked at me.

„Ok maybe its true but its not my fault, hes just too comfortable. And this time hes the one lying on me and hes fat, Im not.", I said and pouted.

„Oh Baby, you could just have said something", he said amused, while changing our positions, so that I was lying on top of him now.

„Bro Look at the comments, they are going crazy", Alvaro said.

„Fuck I forgot Ale is live", I groaned

„What are they saying?", Mattia asked, is he serious right now?

„Mostly how cute you guys are and they dont believe that yall are straight", Alejandro answered.

„Im straight, but Im not sure if Mattia is", I chuckled.

„Oh is that so?", Mattia said, raising his eyebrows

„Yeah, you could never live without this cute face", I said pointing at my face.

„We'll see about that", he said and throw me off him, then he went next to Alvaro. I whined a bit as I couldnt feel his warm body under me anymore. He looked at me smirking, because he knew that I already missed his touch.

„Say it and I will come back", he said confident.

„But-"

„Say it"

„Ugh fine, I need you more than you need me"

„And?"

„And Im more gay than you are"

Mattia smirked and came back to me. I immediately sat on his lap, lying my head on his chest.

„Yall look so gay right now", Ale said laughing at us.

„Oh shit I have to go now, I forgot that my aunt is coming today", Alvaro said.

„Wait Im coming with you, I have to do something at home anyways.", Ale said to Alvaro, ending his live, after saying bye to his fans.

„Bye guys", they said as they went out the door.

„Kairi turn around", Mattia said when the door closed. I did as he said and turned around, so that I faced him. He grabbed my face and kissed me. When we pulled away he wanted to say something but I interrupted him.

„Can we please talk about it tomorrow? Im tired"

„Okay", he said smiling at me. We both laid down and he put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. Soon we both fell asleep.