Chapter 11

Uriah's POV
Peters dead.
The words echo in my head over and over. He's gone. Forever. It's all my fault.
Four is still holding me back. There are people screaming and gasping all around. Max backs up from my face and yells for all the people to quiet down. It suddenly gets really quiet and I feel like all eyes are on me. I don't say a word. Someone from the crowd speaks up and I realize it's Drew. Peter's bestfriend.
"HE KILLED HIM!" Drew screams. "HE'S A BLOODY KILLER!"
People in the crowd start to get fired up again and all I can hear are angry screams. Max grabs my arm and pulls me away. He starts walking down the hallway and to his office. He tightens his grip on my wrist and shoves me into the room.
"Don't go anywhere," Max explains.
He slams the door behind him and leaves me standing there alone.
***
Lynn's POV

I'm sitting down with Mar on the floor. It's hard and cold and Marlene is in bad shape. She needs a shower and more food.
"You should take a shower and get clean," I tell her. Marlene nods lightly and stares at the ground.
"Are you feeling okay?" I ask.
She nods again, but this time she looks at me.
"Can we go back to my apartment?" She asks weakly.
I nod. "Yeah sure."
I help her stand up and we walk to her room. While we're going down the hallway I hear a riot going on. I want to see what it is, but I don't have time right now. We get back to the apartment of Marlene's and she takes a shower. I sit on her couch and throw the pillow up and down, trying to catch it.
Marlene comes out of the bathroom with her hair wrapped up in a towel and fresh clothes on. She still looks awfully weak and tired so I offer to go get her some food from the cafeteria. She doesn't want any.
"I'm going to get some sleep," she says.
I nod and Marlene walks to her bed.
She lies down and sighs.
"What happened while you were gone?" I ask her. She doesn't answer.
"Mar."
No answer.
I run into her room frantically hoping that she's okay.

Marlene's already fast asleep.
***
Uriah's POV
It's been two hours since I killed Peter. Max has given me orders to do and rules to follow. I can't leave my apartment at any time for two weeks straight and I can't go to any parties or gatherings. I can help train the new initiates this year but I have to work with Christina. It won't be that bad. At least they didn't throw me in a cell and lock me up. I did sorta have a reason for beating up Peter. I really did not intend to kill him.
I can't stop thinking about Marlene and Lynn. About what they're doing. I wonder if Mar is okay. I want to see her so badly. At least Peter won't be bothering her anymore.
Max takes me back to my apartment and leaves me alone. I grab my phone and text Lynn.

U: Where are you guys
L: The question is where are you Uriah
U: That doesn't matter. Is mar okay?
L: Don't worry about your girlfriend. she's alright
U: can you two come to my apartment
L: Mar is sleeping
U: okay nvmd
L: I can wake her up
U: no don't worry about it
L: sure?
U: yeah
L: okay

I sigh and lay on my bed. I might as well get some sleep myself. I take off my shoes and immediately fall asleep.

(I'm sorry this chapter wasn't as good as the others usually are. I promise the next one will be better. :) I kinda had writers block. Anyways, please continue to vote and comment. Thanks to all of you that have read and given me feedback. I'm so excited to see that many of you like it. I love you all and continue to read my friends:)