one

CORELLIA KAHN finally landed her ship on the planet Arvala-7 after almost a days worth of traveling through space

   CORELLIA KAHN finally landed her ship on the planet Arvala-7 after almost a days worth of traveling through space. She let out a breath of relief as her personal droid beeped to life.

"CR-7 you stay on the ship and don't let those damn Jawas place their hands on my ship." She commanded the droid and swiftly threw a leather cross bag over her shoulders. She grabbed her DLT-19 rifle blaster and finally let the flap fall open.

The landscape around was dry and coarse. She hated the feel of being on this planet. In front of her was another ship. A far too familiar ship from another bounty hunter.

She widened her eyes in shock and began sprinting towards the small structures in the distance. On the ground we're lifeless corpses that had gotten multiple blasters shot directly through them. She paused as a pair of footsteps sounded the silenced vicinity.

Corellia his behind one of the small boxes with her blaster ready at hand. She peered over the boxes with caution and slight curiosity.

To her surprise a MANDALORIAN walked out with a small silver metal carriage following behind him. He definitely sensed something because he already had his weapon in hand. He slowly pointed his gun at the stack of boxes, slowly moving his finger towards the trigger.

She jumped onto her feet and lifted her hands up in the air. "Wait!" She bit down on her lip, squeezing her eyes shut. The Mandalorian let out a heavy sigh and sheathed away his blaster.

"Who are you?" He coldly asked.

"Corellia Kahn, another bounty hunter." She straightened her stance and gave him a curt nod.

A small green creature sat up in the silver cradle. It had large ears and huge dark eyes. It shuffled in the blankets and stared at the female bounty hunter.

She let out an audible gasp and nearly melted at the sight. "Are you sure it's 50 years old?" She tilted her head feeling confused.

"The description they gave matched exactly this creature. I'm positive this is the one they want." He glanced at the small creature then back at her. Behind that steel helmet he narrowed his eyes at her carefully.

In the distance metal clanging together could be heard. The laughter of Jawa's echoed through the deserted land. Both bounty hunters stared at each other with wide eyes.

"You don't suppose–"

"They're most definitely after our ships!" She shouted and turned around, racing towards her ship. The sight before her broke her heart. Parts of her ship was dismantled and her droid was helplessly lying on the ground.

The Mandalorian grunted in frustration and started going after the Jawa's sandcrawler. The cradle floated behind him in a slower motion. He grabbed onto one of the ledges and began climbing up the steam-powered ride.

He breathed heavily as he dodged the objects that were being thrown at him. "Give us back our parts you thieves." He shouted and grabbed one of the Jawas, throwing them off the vehicle.

After minutes of attempts a Jawa finally got him to fall of their sandcrawler. They sent electrical shocks through his body and then his body went limp on the ground. The green creature looked at the Mandalorian with slight confusion and concern.

"CR-7 you need to hurry up!" She called out to her droid, carrying her feet across the land. The droid beeped with annoyance and continued to roll as fast as it could.

Corellia fell to her knees at his side and gently started shaking him. "Mandalorian wake up, the Jawas got away with our parts." She sighed resting her hands on her lap.

CR-7 rolled over to the two and started beeping with concern. It's been 10 minutes and the Mandalorian was still knocked out cold. His chest slowly heaved up and down which was a good sign. He was still alive.

He finally let out a loud cough and jolted up. He gazed at her with worried eyes. "Which way?" He questioned her in a firm voice.

She let out an irritated scoff and rolled her eyes. She had never met someone so stubborn. "They're only parts Mandalorian."

"It's Mando." He corrected.

"Uh, right– Mando." She looked at him and sighed "And another thing, they're Jawas. They aren't the easiest to negotiate with."

"Yeah? Well. I'm up for any challenge." The man pushed himself off of the ground and started dusting off his armor. He examined the tracks on the ground and concluded the direction they were headed.

The cylindrical droid let out an unenthusiastic beep and started rolling behind him along with the silver basket. She shook her head and let out a soft groan, "I'm already starting to hate the guy even more."

"Woah," Corellia breathed out in shock watching the Jawas devour the delicacy that was stored within the egg. Her eyes shifted over to Mando who was clearly unamused and was all beaten up. His armor had never looked worse.

He caught her gaze and shook his head with an expression of pure exhaustion hiding behind the helmet. The child had fallen into a deep sleep.

"What about my parts?" She frowned slightly feeling disappointed. But then again, she really didn't do much but watch and silently root for him while he was against that horrid beast.

He forced out a dry laugh and looked at her, "I'm sorry but the deal was only for my parts. I'll take you back to Greef Karga." His apology had no emotion at all, just a dull and insincere apology.

She let out a small huff and nodded "Alright. But what about the bounty on that child? Are you willing to share?"

"Don't push it Corellia." He snarled in a low voice.

"I'm joking, but all jokes aside. This child seems harmless and innocent, why would it have a bounty on its head?" She stared at the small green creature in awe as it slumbered in the silver cradle.

Mando let out a heavy sigh and merely shrugged. "We're bounty hunters, we're not suppose to ask these things. We only do our jobs and that's it." His eyes gravitated towards the child "Although I do wonder too."

"What are they to do with this innocent green.. thing?"

i skipped the retrieval of the egg
scene since i suck at describing
actions.. :')