six

"Darling wake up," Darrien gently dipped his head down and planted a kiss on her head

"Darling wake up," Darrien gently dipped his head down and planted a kiss on her head. "Your mother is getting quite impatient with you always sleeping till noon."

The 12-year old let out a soft groan and tossed her body towards the other direction. She wrapped herself in the warm wool blanket. It was winter time and the seasons had changed so quickly she didn't even have time to enjoy the autumn weather.

His lips pulled up to a small grin. He grabbed the edges of the blanket and swiped it off, leaving her only in her sleeping gown.

Goosebumps immediately formed on her skin as the cold winter air attacked her skin. She sat up and flashed a small glare at her father.

"Father!" She hissed and jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He grunted at the added weight on his body and stumbled back. He let out an amused chuckle and combed his fingers through her dark locks "Don't give me that. You know how angry your mother gets when neither of us listen." He placed her down on the ground.

She huffed and rolled her eyes, "I know, I know."

Both of them walked downstairs together and were greeted by the delicious smell of Camira's home cooked meal. The charred smell of meat hit their senses making them almost drool.

"Hun did I ever tell you that you were quite the cook?" He snaked his arms around his wife's waist and placed his lips on her neck, humming with delight.

She gently smacked his hands. "I won't fall for your affection, Darrien. I'm still quite upset with our daughter." Her hand securely wrapped around the spatula as she flipped the eggs.

He shook his head and frowned. "She's still growing and learning, dear. Let her be a child if she wants."

Corellia sat down at the table and quietly listened to her mother and fathers conversation. In some sense she could understand where her mother was coming from, she was already 11 yet all she did was fool around with the weapons her dad provided her.

After every dish was prepared they all gathered at the table and held hands. Every meal they'd do this prayer that would speak to their past ancestors. Specifically her mothers. Her father never cared for religion much.

"Let's eat." Her mother quietly said and picked up her utensils.

   A HARSH BLINDING LIGHT greeted her as she began to regain consciousness. She squinted her eyes in pain and tried to move but her body was sore and attached to wires. Her eyes wandered around the room and there was no one there except for her droid.

CR-7 let out loud beeps, alerting the people about her awakening. It rolled over to her side and chirped with joy to finally see her awake after hours of being asleep.