two

MANDO walked out in a new suit of armor

MANDO walked out in a new suit of armor. It was much more advanced and had a greater shine to it. He walked around, searching for the female bounty hunter. Then through an alley way he finally spotted her.

She was staring at the door he had brought the child through. Corellia let out a deep sigh and leaned against the wall behind her, waiting for something or someone to walk out of there. Something didn't feel right to her, the child was completely innocent yet there was this large bounty on its head.

The Mandalorian slowly approached her and cleared his throat. He looked down at the troubled girl as a small huff escaped his lips. "Why are you here?" His eyes moved over towards the door with confusion.

She frowned and buried her face in her hands. "I'm concerned for that child." She admitted with a hint of fear in her voice. There was something about that child that made her have the urge to protect it. It was definitely special.

"To tell you the truth Corellia," His voice started out clear but gradually became quieter. "This child helped me defeat that beast back on Arvala-7, I don't know how but I think it was the force."

"Force?" She looked up at him suspiciously "What do you mean?"

"I never believed in it at first but the way this child just lifted its hand and managed to hold that beast back." The more he talked about the child the more he wanted to save it from whatever they wanted to do with it.

Her eyes slowly widened in slight disbelief, "Do you think that's the reason they want it? Is it force sensitive?"

"I don't know." He muttered back.

Corellia furrowed her eyebrows up at him and stomped her foot on the ground. "Get that child, whatever it is they want with it can't be good. It just seems a little sketchy." She crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head.

"I'll get the child, you get the ship started so as soon as I get it we'll have a quick ride out of here."  Mando glanced at her before making his way to the front of the metal door. He pounded on the door and quickly grabbed her arm and hid.

"Go." He whispered.

She nodded and turned around, carefully making her way out of the alley way. Her heart was pounding with either fear or excitement. Something about this break out scenario was exhilarating. Before she knew it she was already at the Mandalorian's ship.

CR-7 had been waiting aboard on the ship and had gone into sleep mode for the time being. Although the droid was asleep it had sensors that would detect any movement nearby.