seven

CORELLIA WITHDREW A DEEP breath and leaned back

   CORELLIA WITHDREW A DEEP breath and leaned back. She looked down at the little child who was peacefully sleeping after such a horrifying event. Mando sat in silence and steered their ship down to Tatooine to get it repaired.

Upon their landing the ship was greeted by three mechanic droids. He let out a soft groan before going outside to meet the droids.

"Don't touch my ship." He wielded his blaster and began shooting at their feet.

They scurried away in fear to their master. A short lady with curly hair glared at the Mandalorian and scoffed with disbelief.

"Don't hurts my droids." She hissed and looked up at the suited man.

He let out a short sigh and put away his weapon. "I just don't want your droids touching my ship." He dusted off his armor and turned around to look at Corellia.

She blankly stared at him with the child in her arms. The child babbled softly reaching out for the Mandalorian. It let out a quiet whine and frowned as he dismissed the childs' needy behavior.

"Listen, we were caught in an asteroid storm on our way here so I'm going to need to have my ship fixed." He rubbed the back of his neck.

She leaned to the right slightly to get a good look at the damage. After carefully examining the Razor Crest she gave him a quick nod. "Fine. It'll cost you some though."

"No droids though. I don't want them touching my ship." He finished off his statement and brushed past her. As he walked past the three mechanic droids they all stumbled back in fear.

Corellia chased after the Mandalorian with the child. CR-7 was left on the ship to do some internal minor repairing. It beeped inquisitively as it watched them disappear from view.

Mando stopped abruptly causing her to run into him. He jerked forward slightly and exhaled slightly irritated. "It's not going to be safe for the child to come with us. Nor will it be safe for you." He turned around and looked at her.

She furrowed her eyebrows and puffed her cheeks out, feeling disappointed. "Remember Mando, I have been a bounty hunter for quite some time. I think I'll be fine."

"The child?" He sighed.

She opened her mouth to speak but lost her train of thought. He turned around with a small grin forming on his face. Her cheeks flushed a light shade of red.

"That's what I thought," He waved his hand to dismiss her "Now head on back to the Razor Crest. I have everything under control."

Corellia shook her head and found herself smiling. "Do me a favor Mando."

He stopped and slightly turned his head to look at her.

"Stay alive."

Mando nodded and began walking. She continued to watch him walk away until the silhouette of his body completely disappeared.