𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮||5.

Kol let out a groan as he woke up from getting his neck snapped

          Kol let out a groan as he woke up from getting his neck snapped. He looked down and noticed how he wasn't on the floor but instead chained to the wall.

He tried breaking the chains but it seemed that they wouldn't budge making him growl in frustration.

"You won't be able to get out" A soft voice came from across the room making him snap his head up. He made eye contact with Rayna and for the first time since he was turned his heart felt as if it was gonna beat outta his chest.

"She spelled the chains, you won't be able to get loose unless the spell is broken" Rayna informed him trying to ignore the fast beating of her own heart. She knew that he could hear how fast her heart was beating and she was grateful he hadn't mentioned it.

The room had become silent, the two soulmates staring at each other. The silence had become broken by the laugh that came from Raynas dry throat making Kols eyebrows furrow.

"This is such a crappy way to meet your soulmate" she laughed, the sound making Kols heart skip a beat. They both found themselves letting out small bits of laughter as they thought about it.

          "You're as gorgeous as I pictured you to be" Kol flashed his charming smile at her but instead of her blushing like most girls would, she smirked.

          "So you've thought of me?" She smirked, and even in her sickly pale state she still seemed to have as much energy as a normal person would. It amazed Kol.

          "Everyday" he hummed back with a smile. It shocked Rayna, she had pictured him to be way more cocky, and she was right, but she wouldn't figure that out until later on.

"Kol Mikaelson" Cassandra walked into the room with an evil glint in her eye. It was as if she was holding herself back from hurting him but the only question was why. "Lovely to see you"

"Who are you?!" Kol growled out chains rattling as he moved, only causing himself pain.

"I'll tell you" Cassandra sat herself down into a chair beside Rayna making Kol uneasy. And so she did, she begun telling the story of how the Mikaelsons took the most important person in her life from her. Well, a Mikaelson.