𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷||7.

Davina walks into the Mikaelson compound screaming the mikaelsons names

Davina walks into the Mikaelson compound screaming the mikaelsons names. "Klaus!" She yells when no one else answers.

          Klaus walks down the stairs towards Davina with an annoyed look "what do I-"

          "Kol stopped by today and asked me to do a locator spell" Klaus straightens up at this. They all thought he was bluffing they didn't think he would go after his soulmate by himself. "And so I did one, but I think it's a trap" she explains to him before they both hear his phone beep.

          Klaus pulled out his phone and his face turned into a snarl. The message he gotten had been sent from Kol's phone but it obviously wasn't Kol who had sent it. "Oh, it's definitely a trap" klaus told the young witch.

          "How do you know?" She asked him in confusion and instead of telling her how he knew he show'd her his phone.

If you want your brother back then you'll give yourself up, Niklaus Mikaelson. -C.S.

          "Whose C.S.?" Davina asked curiously.

          "Cassandra Smith" he groans "I didn't think she'd be stupid enough to try and kill me"

          "What'd you do to her?" Davina questioned him with narrowed eyes. In her mind Klaus Mikaelson was never innocent.

          "Her husband tried to sleep with Natasha" Klaus told Davina. Natasha was Klaus soulmate. They had met just last year after she punched him through a wall for staring at her for to long. "Before Natasha could tell him to go away I might've knocked his head off" klaus told Davina.

          "You might've? Or you did?" She glared are him.

          "You already know the answer to that" Klaus walked away motioning for Davina to follow, she did.

          "Where are we going?" Davina yelled trying to catch up with him.

          "To come up with a plan" they walked into the room that held all of the Mikaelson siblings minus Kol and their soulmates.

          Klaus walked towards Natasha wrapping his arm around her before turning "we've got a problem"

          "What'd you do now Niklaus?" Elijah questioned him while looking down at the book that his soulmate, Elsbeth, was reading.

"I'm getting to it!" Klaus huffed before telling them everything.