𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮||12.

Rayna sat on the floor playing with her 1 year old daughter

Rayna sat on the floor playing with her 1 year old daughter. The two were supposed to read a book but her daughter had other plans and now they sat on the floor playing with different colored blocks.

Rayna concentrated on making her castle of blocks perfect. She let out a groan when Gigi, her daughter, grabbed the blocks that had been neatly stacked on top of each other and threw them to the ground.

"I worked hard on that!" Rayna playfully fell on her back to add extra effect.

The sound of giggles could be heard as Gigi crawled towards her mom with a big smile on her face making Raynas heart swell.

"You are so lucky you're adorable, my beautiful child" Rayna told her daughter who's face was hovering over hers.

"Rayna!" Kol walked into the room with their 3 year old son in his arms. "I told you, you can't keep getting on the floor" he sat his son down and helped her sit up.

"I'm fine, Kol" She whined. "It's not gonna hurt the baby"

Rayna was currently pregnant with her third child, they had 2 more months to go before the child would be popped out.

Rayna stood up and grabbed her son, Abel, placing him on her hip making Kol shake his head. Each time Rayna had gotten pregnant, Kol would always be so protective. Way more then usual.

"We'll be fine" Rayna placed a kiss on Kols lips as she walked past him, he grabbed their daughter, Gigi.

Rayna shouldn't have been able to get pregnant, it wasn't possible with both her and Kol being dead. So, imagine the surprise they had received when they realized she was pregnant for the first time.

Kol had been on edge when he found out. He didn't want anything hurting Rayna and so he contacted Davina who resided in New York at the time with her soulmate, Kendall.

          Davina had done some research and then after finding out what was going on she caught a flight to New Orleans. She explained that usually a vampire couldn't have kids, it just wasn't possible, but if a vampire happened to have his or her soulmate then they could have children. It was a complicated thing, not many knew about it. Whatever type of bond that held a soulmates connection together could also somehow provide the female with children.

          Kol and Rayna didn't really question it after they found that out, they were to happy to find out that they could have kids. Kol had always wanted kids, but his parents ruined that for him when he turned. Rayna hadn't ever really had time to even think about kids but when finding out she was pregnant she was ecstatic. They could have a family of their own.

          "I can't wait to meet you" Kol whispered as he stared at Raynas stomach, his hand rubbing it causing Rayna to smile.

          "Mommy" Abel whined "I'm hungry"

          "Lets go get you some food then" she smiled at her son who just nodded and stuffed his head into her side. He was definitely a mommy's boy.

          "We'll help" Kol walked ahead of them rocking Gigi who was half asleep half awake.

          "You mean you'll take the food from me and make it yourself?" Rayna raised her eyebrows at her husband who grinned at her sheepishly.

          "You know me so well" he told her.

          "That I do"

ꨄꨄꨄ

AND THERE WE GO!I JUST WANNA THANK EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME OUT OF THEIR LIVES TO READ THIS

AND THERE WE GO!
I JUST WANNA THANK EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME OUT OF THEIR LIVES TO READ THIS. IT TRULEY MEANS A LOT.
Please do not say anything bad about the soulmates can have kids thing. I don't need any smart asses telling me that vampires can't have kids. I know that, but this is a fictional book!
This book will have a few bonus chapters.