𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷||11.

A groan left Raynas mouth as she tried to sit up

A groan left Raynas mouth as she tried to sit up. It felt as if she had been hit over the head numerous times over and over again.

          "Hey!" Kol quickly grabbed her helping her sit up. "Take it easy"

          "It's bright In here" she groaned clenching her eyes shut, she reached up to rub her temples.

          "It's all apart of the transition" Kol told her, sitting down in front of her. "You'll be feeling better in no time"

          The room had gotten silent when those words came out of his mouth. She was dead and for some reason that part didn't scare her. In fact, what scared her most was how she didn't feel anything about her being dead. She didn't feel sad, happy, or even mixed emotions. She should've felt something, but she didn't. Maybe it was because her soulmate was vampire, maybe she was meant to have been turned for a certain reason, and that's what she went with, her soulmate was a vampire it was bound to happen eventually.

Kol cleared his throat making Rayna look up "Im sorry" he told her causing her to be confused.

"For what?" She asked him sitting up a little straighter. "You didn't do anything."

"I failed to protect you" he said to her "I'm your soulmate, we were meant to protect each other, to help each other. You did your part, you killed the witch and helped me get free and I did nothing but-"

          "But kill a bunch of vampires?" She said to him "Kol, there was no way you were gonna be able to fight all of the vampires and protect me at the same time. It's just not possible" she told him "I do not blame you for what happened"

          "You're to good for me" he flashed his smile at her. "How am I ever going to repay you?"

"Teach me how to be in control" she told him with a smile. She didn't in no way blame him for what had happened, but she knew he wasn't gonna let it go by the look of determination that laid on his face.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"You did better then I expected" Kol told Rayna as they both walked side by side on their way to the compound.

They could've easily sped their way there but Rayna enjoyed being outside and Kol enjoyed seeing her smile.

"What? Did you expect me to lose all control or something?" She smirked at him making him shake his head.

"Something like that" he shook his head at her playfulness. "I still don't think that was enough, I still need to make up for it"

"Kol, you did nothing wrong!" She groaned.

          "I did" he told her.

          Tired of arguing with him over this she just looked at him and smiled "well, you've got forever to make up for it"

"That I do, darling" he smiled that charming smile at her. "That I do"

ꨄꨄꨄEPILOGUE NEXT

ꨄꨄꨄ
EPILOGUE NEXT