𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮||9.

"Of course it's your fault" Rebekah rolled her eyes

"Now, Niklaus, what do you suppose we do?" Elijah asks him calmly.

He held a thinking face for a second, which was quite surprising to see, and narrowed his eyes "we use me as bait obviously" he told them. "She wants me right? Then let's act like I'm giving myself up for my brothers freedom. All you all have to do is wait for my signal for when to come in -which will probably be a scream-" he shrugged everyone agreeing with the last part.

Everyone glanced at each other to make sure they all agreed with the plan, it wasn't like they had any other ideas. This one idea could risk the life of everyone in that particular room, and they refused to lose.

          "So, we all agree with the plan?" Elijah glanced around the room looking for any sign of disagreement and when seeing none he nodded "okay" he turned to Klaus "Niklaus, when do you suppose we start this so called plan of yours?"

"Why not now?" He smirked making everyone in the room narrow their eyes. He was either gonna save them to get them all killed.

          "Then what are we waiting for?" Natasha, Klaus soulmate asks "let's go!"

          "You aren't going anywhere" Klaus shut it down instantly making all the Mikaelsons look at each other.

          "Here we go again" Natasha rolled her eyes.