𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽||8.

"You seem to be forgetting one part" Kol told Cassandra "we can't be killed"

          "You can with this" Cassandra told him holding up a white oak stake. Kol gasped at the sight of it and started shifting uncomfortably.

          "That's not possible!" Kol yelled out wiggling in the chains trying to get free. Rayna watched with wide eyes not knowing what to do or what to say to get him to calm down. "How'd you get that?" He yelled at her and it was clear she was watching him in amusement.

          "I know someone who just so happened to have this one stake" Cassandra told him "I had to give up a lot for this and no one is gonna get in my way"

          "I'm gonna kill you!" Kol screamed as he watched the women walk away.

"Kol!" Rayna called out to him, but it was as if he couldn't hear her. He was to worried about the damage she could do with that one stake. "Kol!" She called louder snapping him out of his daze.

"Are you okay?" She asked him softly, his head raising up so that he could meet her eyes.

"If we don't get that stake, bad things will happen" he swallowed "people could die, my brother could die!" Kol had always put on such a tough act when it came to certain things, but around his soulmate he couldn't hide anything, they had met a few hours ago and yet it seemed as if she could read into his soul.

"Then we'll get it back" she told him "we'll figure out something, but we are not letting her or anyone else hurt you or your family" she told him surprising not only him but also herself. When did she learn to talk like that.

They fell into a comfortable silence, just them looking around and then occasionally looking at each other.

No one noticed how they seemed to be coming up with a plan. They weren't obvious with it, they shot looks at places and basically did sign language to tell each other things and after a while they had the plan ready to go. They just had to wait for the perfect timing.