𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷||10.

"Get up" Cassandra walked into the room and cut the rope that was holding Rayna to the chair

          "Get up" Cassandra walked into the room and cut the rope that was holding Rayna to the chair. "Stand up"

          Rayna and Kol made eye contact before Raynas hands twitched and they reached towards the chair.

"Hey! What are you doing-" Cassandra didn't get to finish her sentence because Rayna had used all of her strength and slammed the chair over Cassandras head causing her neck to snap, killing her instantly and since Cassandra was dead the spell holding Kol chained to the wall was broken.

Kol broke the chains easily, speeding around and easily breaking vampires necks. Kol was trying his best with killing the vampires but he didn't seem to realize before that it had been that many. He begun to struggle. Rayna grabbed the white oak stake that Cassandra had in her hands and shoved it into her pocket.

          Rayna could only kill 2 vampires before one had her pinned down with his hand over her mouth. He didn't want her to be able to scream Kols name, because if she did then it would've been the last breath that vampire would ever take.

          The vampire leaned in and stuck his fangs into Raynas neck making her scream out in his hand. Kol however heard the muffled scream and turned around wide eyed at the sight of his soulmate being drained of her blood.

          Kol hadn't been able to speed over there with the vampires coming at him so quickly, he was slowly losing hope. Kol couldn't have been happier when his siblings sped into the room, Elijah quickly ripping the vampire of Rayna and pulling his heart from out of his chest.

          Rayna let out a gasp and pressed her hand onto the bite on her neck.

          "Here" Elijah bit into his wrist and let Rayna drink his blood, her wounds quickly healed.

          "Thank you-" she got cut off by Elijah being thrown across the room making her let out a scream, having not expected that to happen, and before she could even look up towards who the vampire was her neck was snapped.